Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

new guy

Doggybear

Doggybear

Feb 21, 2020
Hellloooo everyone, I came in here couple days ago but never Introduce myself. I TOO came from HCU with referral as a lot of us have. Just want to broaden my knowledge with help of others and one day can return the favor to others. First cycle test C on week 10. Feeling great, hope everyone one is too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buki1718

Buki1718

Feb 21, 2020
Hellloooo everyone, I came in here couple days ago but never Introduce myself. I TOO came from HCU with referral as a lot of us have. Just want to broaden my knowledge with help of others and one day can return the favor to others. First cycle test C on week 10. Feeling great, hope everyone one is too!

Whats up man I'm also in my first test c cycle.
How many mg a week? And are you running it solo? And also welcome! Loving this forum

Doggybear

Doggybear

Feb 21, 2020
Whats up man I'm also in my first test c cycle.
How many mg a week? And are you running it solo? And also welcome! Loving this forum

Yea brother solo @ 500mg. Have have second cycle on the way. Will run it around August after PCT and all that jazz

Buki1718

Buki1718

Feb 21, 2020
Nice! How far along are you, mid cycle?

Just starting out! Almost 2 weeks Man, I got a long ways to go but I'm here to learn. And over time hopefully be able to share

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic