Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

new guy

B

bamf

May 16, 2015
hey everyone, so I will be 45 in july I live about 20 miles north of boston ma. I have been out of the gym for about 9 years. started back in October but fd up shoulder mid December. ran into guy I know who owns a real gym in Gloucester and started going in end of February. been hitting it hard but still not even close to how strong I used to be, used to be pretty jacked up to around 35 yo have used aas in past. have some left over from years ago that has expired, recently found good supply. so I have been reading posts on here, found some good info so far. gonna keep reading, may ask a few questions soon. thanks

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I hear you have hard winters up there :)

Welcome to The Iron Den

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hi and welcome to TID

B

bamf

May 16, 2015
thanks guys. hey the winter here sucks, I had 12 feet of snow in back yard, my 15 year old daughter and 100 lb german shepard walked up snow drift and onto roof of house. but I drive a lifted truck with 33" all terrain tires, driving is no problem. finally now getting into warm 60 degree weather. hope to get boat in soon and hit the beach

P

P goutz

May 21, 2015
Whats up bro, i am also from the boston area, Danvers Ma. Just joined the site myself,'been true to my workouts quite a while now and counting macros. Been using short ester gear lately do to a possible drug test. Just saying hello.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Whats up bro, i am also from the boston area, Danvers Ma. Just joined the site myself,'been true to my workouts quite a while now and counting macros. Been using short ester gear lately do to a possible drug test. Just saying hello.

Welcome to TID... Post an intro for yourself so we can get to know you. Also be sure to mention that you train at the planet fatness behind chilis...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic