New guy with a quick question.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by J.C, Aug 14, 2017.

1. J.C

J.C New Member

Aug 14, 2017
    Hi everybody, fng here with a question, is my tren bunk? ...does tren ALWAYS shut you down and make you cough? Last year I bought some tren and although I didnt cough my head off I did feel a slight need to cough right after and I was pleased with my strength gains. Cant buy there any more so I bought some new stuff this year and it does not make me want to cough at all, plus when taking it with test E and EQ, I am horny as fuck, I dont remember being like that plus strength gains dont seem to be there like last time. Maybe I am imagining things...

2. Wallyd

Wallyd VIP Member

Dec 10, 2013
    Tren usually gives me night sweats, the occasional tren cough, I'm horny as a 3 horned billy goat & this last run it zapped my energy. Don't expect to get the cough every time. My strength & mass jumped way up, all these things combined I have zero doubt that it is legit.

DungeonDweller likes this.
  3. J.C

J.C New Member

Aug 14, 2017
    Thanks Wally, and I forgot about the sweats, not sweating this time either. What I was thinking is that my tren was really just test and now instead of taking 500 test E and 300 of tren, I was just taking 800 of test and that was why I was so horny.

4. Lizard King

Lizard King Administrator Staff Member

Sep 9, 2010
    I've never gotten tren cough, night sweats yes, but I sweat all the time. Need to trust where you are buying your gear from, injecting random untrusted items into your body is not a great idea.

Welcome to TID.

J.C and 5.0 like this.
  5. trentracks

trentracks TID Board Of Directors

Apr 23, 2011
    Tren a or e?

6. ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF VIP Member

Dec 9, 2010
    lol sweat and can f all night

7. Gms585

Gms585 VIP Member

Mar 17, 2017
    I never ever get the cough.

8. J.C

J.C New Member

Aug 14, 2017
    Supposed to be tren a (powder) mixed at 75 mg/ml

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  9. J.C

J.C New Member

Aug 14, 2017
    I agree completely but without a lab to analyze what you have its russian roulette at best and the only choice I have, where I live a lab is not an option.

10. CFM

CFM VIP Member

Mar 18, 2012
    I had tren cough once. If your piss isn't orange, its probably bunk. Of all the compounds I've used TREN is the one you know you're ON.

J.C likes this.
  11. trentracks

trentracks TID Board Of Directors

Apr 23, 2011
    Back in the early days it would change my pee color now not so much , me personally can taste it (tren) after my injection. Ball sweat is my biggest dose indicator these days

Grumpyfit likes this.
  12. Gms585

Gms585 VIP Member

Mar 17, 2017

Idk mine will fluctuate. at first its always darker but it stops.