Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

New Girl

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
At times, yes, but then I try to eat foods that are ok and still feel sick, so it is a constant experiment sometimes and makes me wonder if there is not another underlying issues. I eat a lot of meats and rice and do ok, it is usually when I try to flavor it up (lately any tomato sauces). It's ok, just gets annoying at times, and of course the market rapes people who try to eat no gluten since it is the cool thing to do for some people.

I guess my only advice is to just stay bland, I eat bland by choice and find it works much better for my goals and digestive system..lol

I'm sure you have seen dr.'s for these issues but what about a Nutritionist?

Amberfire77

Amberfire77

TID Lady Member
Jul 27, 2012
I've done that, too, they play a lot of guessing games and I find it is just better if I research it myself and save the money for my protein powder and chicken, haha.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I've done that, too, they play a lot of guessing games and I find it is just better if I research it myself and save the money for my protein powder and chicken, haha.

LOL, you are probably right! Well, seems like you know what you are doing. Sorry you have to deal with these issues but I think once you get back into the swing of things you will feel tons better :) Here if you need anything!

D

danielrh

MuscleHead
Nov 19, 2013
Welcome and enjoy the community!

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
howdy and hello! welcome to the club!

Blacken

Blacken

Sep 6, 2013
Welcome to the Den I'm relatively new myself so far it's been a great little home.

liftmonster

liftmonster

Nov 15, 2012
Welcome to TID..... look forward to conversing.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Welcome to the board! Seems to be a lot of females here that are serious about training.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic