Rolanalon
What's New?

New Girl

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
at TightGlutes

Well let's see, I work from home and have been lifting for a long time after overcoming severe obesity. I recently moved back to WY to help take care of family, so the last few months have really gotten me off track with all of the changes, but I am wanting to get things rolling again and get my progress back in motion. :) Just need to light that fire under my ass again. Being that I in a small town, the gym options are limited to 2 real places with free weights. I love lifting - most people say I train like a man, but whatever, if I can lift it and properly, then mind your own business. ;) I am not a tiny girl even when in shape and I am ok with that.

Prolly just mad cause you lift more then them. Lol keep up the work.

Amberfire77

Amberfire77

TID Lady Member
Jul 27, 2012
Hahah sometimes, I guess. I grew up in the country and hunted, etc. so when they don't believe me, my friends break out pictures of me lifting up buffalo and elk quarters by myself and that usually shuts them up. ;)

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Welcome to TID. Great to have you aboard. dont hesitate to join in or ask questions about anything. Super knowledgable group of folks here.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
at TightGlutes

Well let's see, I work from home and have been lifting for a long time after overcoming severe obesity. I recently moved back to WY to help take care of family, so the last few months have really gotten me off track with all of the changes, but I am wanting to get things rolling again and get my progress back in motion. :) Just need to light that fire under my ass again. Being that I in a small town, the gym options are limited to 2 real places with free weights. I love lifting - most people say I train like a man, but whatever, if I can lift it and properly, then mind your own business. ;) I am not a tiny girl even when in shape and I am ok with that.

Congrats on what you have already accomplished! :) I'm assuming since you already know how to lift, there is a plan of attack in the works. If you are looking for maybe some changes in diet or routines...hit us ladies up! :)

Amberfire77

Amberfire77

TID Lady Member
Jul 27, 2012
I will do that - I struggle with my diet because I have Crohn's and Celiac (although I am not convinced that is really all there is). So my diet is very lackluster.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I will do that - I struggle with my diet because I have Crohn's and Celiac (although I am not convinced that is really all there is). So my diet is very lackluster.

It's ok, I eat the same thing day in and day out and it's the most boring, bland food there is..lol

I have read up on Crohn's because as funny as it my sound (but really isn't, my poor boy) my dog has it and it's brutal. I actually took foods from the people lists.

Is your struggle because you don't have a lot to pick from and get bored?

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Boring food takes the living to eat stance out of it rather you eat to live

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Glad to have you here :) There is always someone on to help you with questions.

O

OldPLer

Nov 29, 2010
Welcome to TID and just so you will know, I am the only nice guy on here??????????????

Amberfire77

Amberfire77

TID Lady Member
Jul 27, 2012
At times, yes, but then I try to eat foods that are ok and still feel sick, so it is a constant experiment sometimes and makes me wonder if there is not another underlying issues. I eat a lot of meats and rice and do ok, it is usually when I try to flavor it up (lately any tomato sauces). It's ok, just gets annoying at times, and of course the market rapes people who try to eat no gluten since it is the cool thing to do for some people.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
At times, yes, but then I try to eat foods that are ok and still feel sick, so it is a constant experiment sometimes and makes me wonder if there is not another underlying issues. I eat a lot of meats and rice and do ok, it is usually when I try to flavor it up (lately any tomato sauces). It's ok, just gets annoying at times, and of course the market rapes people who try to eat no gluten since it is the cool thing to do for some people.

Welcome to the board Amber!

I struggle with my diet too.

I've had issues with my stomach for about 10 years now.

I do best when I eat bland stuff but it gets boring after a while. :(

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic