Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

New Gillette deodorant smells like Metal.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Anti perspirant has aluminum in it. It is what plugs up the pores so you do not sweat. I only use the regular speed stick deodorant now. Yeah I sweat a little more but there are conflicting studies that say aluminum can cause Alzheimer's and breast cancer. Some say no, but remember when cigarette companies said they did not cause cancer and had studies to back it up.
I'm a machinist and I hate to think about the amount I've ingested over 30 yrs but that may explain alot.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Has anyone tried this stuff? I was at the hardware store and this stuff was on sale so I grabbed it along with soap. The soap works great.
70388117211__4384E4E3-4B23-4C9A-B50C-D98310029BB7.jpeg

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
Has anyone tried this stuff? I was at the hardware store and this stuff was on sale so I grabbed it along with soap. The soap works great.View attachment 14004
yes i use all their gear......you will still sweat on this stuff above but will at least smell good doing it!

the toothpaste is incredible and works better than colgate .

i also use VAN MAN......all natural tallows , tooth powders , coconut mouthwash, deodorant powder.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
yes i use all their gear......you will still sweat on this stuff above but will at least smell good doing it!

the toothpaste is incredible and works better than colgate .

i also use VAN MAN......all natural tallows , tooth powders , coconut mouthwash, deodorant powder.
Interesting, I’ll have to look up the rest of the products. We shall see how bad the sweat is. Summer is the best time to try it too lol…

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Has anyone tried this stuff? I was at the hardware store and this stuff was on sale so I grabbed it along with soap. The soap works great.View attachment 14004

I used to see a ton of ads for this stuff on social media....mainly FB. I haven't seen any in a while though. Let us know how it goes for ya!:)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic