Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

New Gillette deodorant smells like Metal.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I’ve been using Gillette For years, but this new formulation smells like metal. Even the fragrance can’t mask it. It also doesn’t seem to work as well now. So nothing like having sweat stains on my dress shirts in the middle of meetings.

What have you found that works that you’re not constantly reapplying and can hold up for summer and our intense workouts?

additionally, I doubt naturals get anyone anywhere, but if you found something that works, I’m sure we are open to hear it!

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Deodorant or anti-antiperspirant?

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Facking shit is like $5-10.00 now....at Walmart:eek:

I've been getting the cheap $2 Irish Spring Speed Stick as a cheaper alternative for a while now. It's not the best, but good enough to use at night or on days that aren't real physical with a lot of activity.

I'm all game for one that is both good and cheap though....is there any left under $5??????

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Yeah, antiperspirant suck now! Idk what happened but they have all changed their formulation a few years back. I mean they work but leave white pit stains on all my shirts now. It’s a different texture. I’ve been trying to find one that is like what I used to like. But all seem to do it now. So pretty much just go with the scent. Haven’t noticed a metal sent from what I have been using. Lately been using old spice antiperspirant, Timber cent. Think it’s like a cedar wood scent. Wife likes it. But it definitely still stains the shirt. But it works good for body odor and sweaty pits. If anyone knows a brand of antiperspirant that doesn’t leave a white stain please let me know! On a side note, regular deodorant never made any sense to me. If u sweat less your gonna be less smelly. But maybe I’m wrong about this. How many of you guys use deodorant and how many of u prefer an antiperspirant? Maybe add a pole to the thread? I’m curious.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Anti perspirant has aluminum in it. It is what plugs up the pores so you do not sweat. I only use the regular speed stick deodorant now. Yeah I sweat a little more but there are conflicting studies that say aluminum can cause Alzheimer's and breast cancer. Some say no, but remember when cigarette companies said they did not cause cancer and had studies to back it up.

massimo1

massimo1

VIP Member
Dec 16, 2022
Ever notice how expensive things like deodorant, toothpaste, floss, shampoos, etc. are? Given economies of scale (and I mean massive scale) the cost of a $5 deodorant, with packaging, is probably under$.50. Same for toothpaste, etc. The profit margins are astronomically ridiculous. Yes, I know there are marketing costs and rdistributor and retailer markups, but still......

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
The costs are getting insane. Everything costs a lot more than just a few years ago. I'll stop wearing deodorant and workout in the lobby and see if they lower the cost lol....

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Have you noticed the Cock sucking toothpaste companies, especially Colgate seem to have made their tube thicker, making it feel like its full, but the shit is half empty.
Fucking scumbags, and they're not the only ones. Potatoe chip and pretzel bags,etc, 3/4 filled with air and very little content.
On a side note, I wish my tube were thicker, making it feel fuller. :p

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
f22ca82a85d1d67e3c9eb4b52b21af1a.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic