Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

New from California

M

MrsMass

Mar 23, 2016
Thanks everyone. Happy to be here. There is a ton of info on here.

I have kept a log since December. I was planning on putting that up anyways, so once I figure out how to post that I will. I think it will be a long post. And I will just have to update daily? I have a tentative plan that's new that I will post in advance for review too if that will help.
Current gym prs are 290/180/365. Definitely room for improvement there.
I have mega anxiety and yes that is keeping me from competing. I get very bad panic attacks.

_3M_

_3M_

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2015
Welcome to TID! You definitely picked a good place to be, the amount of experience and knowledge of some of these guys is incredible. Those are pretty damn good numbers btw, I look forward to seeing your log. PillarofBalance is a genius when it comes to programming btw.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Hi all, new to any kind of forum. Want to try something new put myself out there and communicate with people.
I'm 33 and have been lifting for 10 years, last three have been focused on strength only. Used to be "very lean" around 12% at 140 bw and trained bodybuilding style. Later, around that time I was doing stand up and ground training (mma)4-5 days a week.
Now I train powerlifting and have no idea what my bf% is at 178 bw. What can I say lol I love heavy weights! And after years of chicken and broccoli, I may have gone overboard on the food :( I've thought about competing but I have yet to compete in an actual meet. I have bad anxiety, lame I know.
My greatest struggle is the programming. :mad: I've tried 5-3-1 and westside style training, but I basically just go in there and lift either speed / bands or heavy or try to hit x% for a certain number of reps. ( I have a training log too I will figure out how to post it)

That's why I'm here - to read all your posts, try to ask questions and create my own programs that have a goal, stop messing around and add some weight to my total.

Any help is welcomed and appreciated :)

Welcome, glad to have you fellow west-coaster!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Thanks for joining, and the intro, Welcome to TID

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic