Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

New from BOP

E

energyboxer

Sep 21, 2019
Sup fellas. Came here due to BOP shutting down. Hoping to find a solid sponsor before I start to get low on product. Hope to meet some cool ppl here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

TODAY

VIP Member
Apr 16, 2012
I got to looking around and saw that. This isn’t looking good for me...

In what sense? TID is one of the most civil, knowledgeable and compassionate boards around. It is not, however, a source board.

E

energyboxer

Sep 21, 2019
In what sense? TID is one of the most civil, knowledgeable and compassionate boards around. It is not, however, a source board.

Not looking good for me as far as finding another source. Seem to have alot of info here other than that.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012

We don't always insult people, but when we do......

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome to TID @energyboxer this is not an open source board like BOP. We do have a diverse community with a vast knowledge of AAS, bodybuilding and powerlifting. But I assume you are only looking for a source so.....

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
Was gonna say welcome but honestly looks like your just looking for sources lol. TID is a great board because it’s not an open source board. We all know what happens to those.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic