Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

New cycle

KennyJ

KennyJ

Oct 10, 2018
How is your test levels with low dhea? I was under the assumption that testosterone was created from dhea. I would train and eat correctly until you are at a plateau for a few months before I would start a cycle. That way you get a real boost unless you've had the muscle already. Don't go heavy if you are starting out. Ifjoints and tendons telling you to drop weight then go with more volume to build up tendons until you are ready for heavy weights. But at 46 you should be thinking of volume over weight to avoid injury. I've been sidelined for two years from shoulder issues caused by a virus but I'm sure my shoulders would have recovered faster if they weren't fucked from benching arms out and not tucked in. This of course if just my opinion. Take each day you are able to work out a blessing.
My test levels were in range but on the low side

KennyJ

KennyJ

Oct 10, 2018
I also think you need to workout for at least a year(around your plateau) before you start your cycle and don't do a 6 month cycle unless you want to be on TRT forever at your age. You will not recover gracefully from a 6 month cycle. 8 to 12 weeks cycle depending on compound for first time user.
Thanks. I have enough for six months but I could break that up into 2 cycles. I’m definitely gonna wait a while. I’m already making natural gains. I have done a couple of small cycles but it was around 10 years ago.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
You might want to consider trt and push it to the upper range. Just a thought. You only live once.

If you feel fine then disregard. But I was on the low side and I had a bunch of symptoms not even on the low t check list that dissappeared a month or two after going on trt.

One was angiokeratoma of Fordyce. Red blood filled spots on the scrotum. Known as an old man's desease in my late 30s. Cleared that shit right up on trt within a month or two. Nobody ever talks about this being related to low test but I'm absolutely sure it's related.

Last edited:
KennyJ

KennyJ

Oct 10, 2018
You might want to consider trt and push it to the upper range. Just a thought. You only live once.

If you feel fine then disregard. But I was on the low side and I had a bunch of symptoms not even on the low t check list that dissappeared a month or two after going on trt.

One was angiokeratoma of Fordyce. Red blood filled spots on the scrotum. Known as an old man's desease in my late 30s. Cleared that shit right up on trt within a month or two. Nobody ever talks about this being related to low test but I'm absolutely sure it's related.
Thanks for the reply. I'm gonna get my Test checked again after working out for a few weeks and see where it's at. If it's still on the low side would you suggest starting TRT before I do my cycle? I don't feel great yet but I definitely feel like my levels are a little higher since getting back in the gym.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
If you are indeed low then trt will only benefit your training and we'll being.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Thanks for the reply. I'm gonna get my Test checked again after working out for a few weeks and see where it's at. If it's still on the low side would you suggest starting TRT before I do my cycle? I don't feel great yet but I definitely feel like my levels are a little higher since getting back in the gym.
def get a doc to put u on it ….then go from there
u will see a new mental out look in life if ur low now
get that in line before u even start ur cycle
got to know ur starting point---ur so called "normal"

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
You will have gains again just on trt

KennyJ

KennyJ

Oct 10, 2018
You will have gains again just on trt
Yea, heck I gained 7 pounds this last week. Just ate, drank protein and worked out a little. Like a newbie again lol. I’m still scared to go hard. Don’t want to injure myself before I get started.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Wait to start the cycle until you are ready. Not working out for 10 years and jumping on cycle for 6 months is not ideal or optimal.

The aas will do their best when you have everything dialed in first. You will more than likely have joint and ligament problems if your not used to working out. Age is a big factor in this. The strength increase in your muscles can be more than your joints and tendons will be ready for.

Once you start making some steady gains, then start the cycle.

Are you running test for the low T?

^^^^ This x 1000.

Cycling gear won't do you any good if your training, diet and conditioning aren't on point. It takes several years of hard work to get into good enough physical shape where it makes sense to start cycling. And when you do, start out at low doses and stay there for several years so you can see the results without massive side effects.

That said, once you have been training for a year or so, if you still experience low T, dosing Test alone might make a huge difference.

KennyJ

KennyJ

Oct 10, 2018
^^^^ This x 1000.

Cycling gear won't do you any good if your training, diet and conditioning aren't on point. It takes several years of hard work to get into good enough physical shape where it makes sense to start cycling. And when you do, start out at low doses and stay there for several years so you can see the results without massive side effects.

That said, once you have been training for a year or so, if you still experience low T, dosing Test alone might make a huge difference.
I’m definitely gonna gain naturally and build myself up awhile before starting but I would be lying if I said I was planning on waiting years from now. No disrespect at all and thanks so much for the reply but I’m just being honest. I’ve cycled before but it’s been so long. I do have a question. I know it’s hard to get back to original test levels with deca. If I only run test how likely can I get back to original levels after PCT and the weeks off?

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I’m definitely gonna gain naturally and build myself up awhile before starting but I would be lying if I said I was planning on waiting years from now. No disrespect at all and thanks so much for the reply but I’m just being honest. I’ve cycled before but it’s been so long. I do have a question. I know it’s hard to get back to original test levels with deca. If I only run test how likely can I get back to original levels after PCT and the weeks off?

I don't know, because I never come off and don't ever plan to.....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic