nunzinunz

Mar 18, 2011
whats up everyone. figured id post my upcoming cycle

weeks:
1-24 hgh 4ius ed
5-21 test enth 750mg
5-12 dbol 50mg ed
12-21 tren A 100mg eod

i want to run gh for a good month before i start in with my gear. i dont know if i should do 75mg or 100mg eod of ten... ur thoughts.

technically im currently cruising with 250mg a week of test right now.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I would run the test from the first week and do the d-bol for no more than six weeks. If you like Anadrol you can mix the two at a lower overall dosage, let's say 50/30. Personally i would add EQ in the mix and i would swap the tren ace with tren e.

N

nunzinunz

Mar 18, 2011
I would run the test from the first week and do the d-bol for no more than six weeks. If you like Anadrol you can mix the two at a lower overall dosage, let's say 50/30. Personally i would add EQ in the mix and i would swap the tren ace with tren e.

well i think my numbers were a little off. i usually only run dbol for 6 weeks. depends how i feel tho. Wanna use tren Ace bc its better to keep levels in check. and since is short acting, if bad sides flare up i could just end it. i was thinking bout running some eq as well. but didnt see a big need with the hgh and tren in there. i do love eq tho.

D

Diago

Apr 8, 2011
What do you guys recommend for a newbie ?
I am looking to get these things , from where i should start ?

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
What do you guys recommend for a newbie ?
I am looking to get these things , from where i should start ?

Diago....go to the introductions section and read the rules bro...ur on the fast track out of here.

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
Im not digging the d-bol in combination with the other's, just a bunch of bloat. I myself would toss in some winny tabs.

N

nunzinunz

Mar 18, 2011
i was thinking bout winny but the tren will do the trick for me at the mid to end of cycle. i love the dbol to jump start the cycle with strength and gains. id rather just drink it rather than tabs anyway. you never know. maybe ill pop a bottle in the beginning lol

H

Hustlin

Jan 20, 2011
6-8 ius ed of gh worked better for me than 4iu. run it at 4 for a little while and bump it up. How are u gonna run the gh? split it up or take it all in the am or pm

N

nunzinunz

Mar 18, 2011
this is my first time using gh. im doing all in one shot once i wake up. roughly half hour before i eat. since this is my first go around with it, figured 4ius is good

N

nunzinunz

Mar 18, 2011
just got few hundred clen's. think im gonna run 5 or 6 weeks of those. start off with 40mcg and bump up 40mcg every other week and stop at 120mcg.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
^Keep things simple. No need to turn a cycle into a kitchen sink.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic