Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

New cycle - bulking

N

nic84

May 5, 2018
Hi everyone this is my 1st post. I'e been training 5 years. A couple years ago I did anavar cycles, equipoise and I've done primo.
I want to gain some muscle it' really got me down. My coach gave me a plan. I weight 11 stone, I'm 5'7.
Suggested 300mg test prop, 300 mg equipoise and 30mg winny a day.

The thing that bothers me most is hair loss and facial changes. Can anybody offer me their thoughts?

N

nic84

May 5, 2018
He has also suggested:

310g protein
285g carbs
35g fat

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
  • Bump the Test Prop dose up
  • Remove the EQ, save your money.
  • Winny is ok, but I’d opt for Var instead with the savings made from removing EQ. Less sides, and you don’t have to fear injury from lifting heavy.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Hi everyone this is my 1st post. I'e been training 5 years. A couple years ago I did anavar cycles, equipoise and I've done primo.
I want to gain some muscle it' really got me down. My coach gave me a plan. I weight 11 stone, I'm 5'7.
Suggested 300mg test prop, 300 mg equipoise and 30mg winny a day.

The thing that bothers me most is hair loss and facial changes. Can anybody offer me their thoughts?
These doses are reckless and dangerous for a female.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
This^

Your cycle (as suggested) could work for me and I'm 5'7" and 15 stone. My wife is 5' 10 stone (140lbs) and has never gone above 100mg of Primo per week as a standalone cycle. It is RARELY the drugs' fault when you can't gain muscle. I'd sack your coach and start over with someone who has a better approach to diet and training.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
My apologies, I didn’t realize the poster was female. This changes everything. Those doses are way too high, and you need to find a different coach. As stated, those doses are recklesss and dangerous for a female.

N

nic84

May 5, 2018
Thanks everyone is the meantime can anyone advise what does would be more appropriate?
I have all the gear now but I'm still unsure about test prop.

Any help hugely appreciated

N

nic84

May 5, 2018
As in doses of EQ and Winny. And if I should bother with Test prop at all...

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Coach sucks, must have a fetish with chicks looking like doodz. Don't sacrifice your femininity for muscles. You can still be jacked, shredded, and womanly. I wouldnt reccomend you screw with anything that starts getting really androgenic. Probably not a great diet plan either. I'm cutting right now, but I would say I rarely exceed that and I'm quite a bit larger than you and a male. I've trained alot of females as a personal trainer when I still worked as one. Never had a female eat those kind of calories, and I had a girl who was 150 w/ full visible 6 pack. No where near 2800 calories. Granted she wasnt taking any exogenous hormones but still.

Last edited:
Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Most appropriate would be 10mg/day for var. 50-75 mgs week primo. Maximum. I'll be the first to admit, I am no expert or even credible entity for female use of anabolic hormones though. I'm sure someone else has better advice. Just had to get that out there, I dont want to see or read about someone doing something they regret and is completely irreversible at the behest of an incompetent individual.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
My wife runs A LOT less than that and she's 5'5 190lbs and lean... anyone who's seen her knows. You want to grow it's diet and training. AAS is just the icing on the well built cake.

N

nic84

May 5, 2018
Thank you all for your advise I appreciate it. I'e done some research on the diet side too and for muscle gain 300g protein seems a lot too so it looks like I need to re-think the whole thing

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic