Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

New clinic, new protocol.. The experiment continues.

F

FlimsyLimbs

Aug 11, 2022
So I just discovered an telemed clinic run by an AAS OG. He set me up with 160mg test cyp/160mg deca per week and AI and DIM on hand but not to be used unless sides show up. Last clinic had me on 100mg test cyp per wk and 2mg arimidex/wk. Been on new dosages for a few weeks and things are improving. Actually gaining some weight, strength and endurance. The improvement in my psychological status has been notable.. My shyness has diminished slightly. Not to the degree that I would have liked it to, but steps forward are good no matter how small. Also the aggression 'vibe' feels different. I dont know to explain it other than my anger feels... smoother? lol. I didn't see tren in his lineup so I opted for deca since I've read good things about its psychological components. (the other options was winstrol or anavar). I requested 200/200 per wk but he recommended I start lower to test my responses, so I took the recommendation. Maybe in a couple months I'll bump it up if once I feel out the new baseline. All that being said I do have a question for you all. This question may be suited for the AAS thread but I don't run high doses of anything so I think it still qualifies as a HRT question. My last bloods showed a very low GH marker. I am curious to know if it would be worth it to add a GH secretagogue or have I aged out of the functionality of a secretagogue? 38 y/o. I read that if your natural production is trash they wont help much or if you're past your gh production age I won't work either. . MK was what I was debating. I could use the extra help gaining weight a little faster but GH from this clinic is astronomically expensive and so are the UGL products I'm finding. Anyone have any experience with these? Any warnings?

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
MK is good but watch the blood sugar drop it can give you. I tried some from my trt clinic and took it before bed which might have been a bad idea since I woke up hypo. Not sure if it was me or not since I know everyone is different with compounds. I do know hgh never did that to me before, not like with MK.

F

FlimsyLimbs

Aug 11, 2022
MK is good but watch the blood sugar drop it can give you. I tried some from my trt clinic and took it before bed which might have been a bad idea since I woke up hypo. Not sure if it was me or not since I know everyone is different with compounds. I do know hgh never did that to me before, not like with MK.
whoa thats kinda sketchy. Don't wanna really be pricking my finger every day. thats part of the reason I havent even looked at igf stuff as a posibility. blood sugar crashes scare me. Almost faded out going down a bridge in my cycling days cause of that. Either way, what age were you during use?

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
Probably feeling better while not overdosing on arimidex. Sounds like a forward thinking clinic, good luck!

F

FlimsyLimbs

Aug 11, 2022
Ipamorelin be quite effective in raising GH regardless of age.
Can I just add it in or do I have to implement it in a specific way? I mean as far as dosages, any supplements I should take in conjunction, safety guidelines, etc.. everything I'm reading says 'safest shit on earth" lol

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
Can I just add it in or do I have to implement it in a specific way? I mean as far as dosages, any supplements I should take in conjunction, safety guidelines, etc.. everything I'm reading says 'safest shit on earth" lol
Ipamorelin is indeed user friendly, dose all you want...entire vial, if you fancy. Might be worth looking into a peptide blend, including ghrp2, ipamorelin and a short acting ghrh (such as sermorelin)...only catch if you may feel like a pin cushion before long after 1-3x/daily injections. GHRP2 may be the ticket to stimulate your appetite.

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
20 min before eating or 2 hrs after (unless its 100% proteins) as carbs and fat will blunt the release of GH. Saturation does is about 1mcg / kg of BW. So 100mcg for is more than adaquate. After that dose you are just wasting peptide. As vette stated GHRP's are good as well although they tend to increase cortisol more and ghrelin release (which is fine if you want to increase appetite). Sermorelin (mod GRF 1-29) will increase the spike in GH release if you want to add that as well.

Jrod

Jrod

Jun 30, 2022
So I just discovered an telemed clinic run by an AAS OG. He set me up with 160mg test cyp/160mg deca per week and AI and DIM on hand but not to be used unless sides show up. Last clinic had me on 100mg test cyp per wk and 2mg arimidex/wk. Been on new dosages for a few weeks and things are improving. Actually gaining some weight, strength and endurance. The improvement in my psychological status has been notable.. My shyness has diminished slightly. Not to the degree that I would have liked it to, but steps forward are good no matter how small. Also the aggression 'vibe' feels different. I dont know to explain it other than my anger feels... smoother? lol. I didn't see tren in his lineup so I opted for deca since I've read good things about its psychological components. (the other options was winstrol or anavar). I requested 200/200 per wk but he recommended I start lower to test my responses, so I took the recommendation. Maybe in a couple months I'll bump it up if once I feel out the new baseline. All that being said I do have a question for you all. This question may be suited for the AAS thread but I don't run high doses of anything so I think it still qualifies as a HRT question. My last bloods showed a very low GH marker. I am curious to know if it would be worth it to add a GH secretagogue or have I aged out of the functionality of a secretagogue? 38 y/o. I read that if your natural production is trash they wont help much or if you're past your gh production age I won't work either. . MK was what I was debating. I could use the extra help gaining weight a little faster but GH from this clinic is astronomically expensive and so are the UGL products I'm finding. Anyone have any experience with these? Any warnings?
2mg arimidex on 100mg test/week? That probably crashed your estrogen levels!!They are definitely taking advantage. I never used 2mg even on 500mg of test.
Glad you found a new doctor.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
The T/ND combo alone can increase GH/IGF-I, recheck it in a couple months to get a new baseline, you may be suprised. IPA + CJC wo DAC is the best for increasing natural GH. PS sells a blend 5 mg of each, recon with 2.5 ml BA water and dose 200 - 300 mcg max at bedtime. Very specific to increasing GH/IGF-I via endogenous mechanisms. AI is a last resort and only for bad gyno and only if adding Mast and cutting some T doesn't work. E2 sides are way overrated and the importance of E2 in men very underrated IMO. Watch your Hb/HCT, that combo and dose will jack it up fast, and watch BP. My two cents, and I don't think you need 200 of each. 320 a week total over time should get you to a place with relatively low risk without pushing it.

F

FlimsyLimbs

Aug 11, 2022
The T/ND combo alone can increase GH/IGF-I, recheck it in a couple months to get a new baseline, you may be suprised. IPA + CJC wo DAC is the best for increasing natural GH. PS sells a blend 5 mg of each, recon with 2.5 ml BA water and dose 200 - 300 mcg max at bedtime. Very specific to increasing GH/IGF-I via endogenous mechanisms. AI is a last resort and only for bad gyno and only if adding Mast and cutting some T doesn't work. E2 sides are way overrated and the importance of E2 in men very underrated IMO. Watch your Hb/HCT, that combo and dose will jack it up fast, and watch BP. My two cents, and I don't think you need 200 of each. 320 a week total over time should get you to a place with relatively low risk without pushing it.
I'm reluctant to ask this but maybe it's not against the rules cuz it's peptides? PS is who? You're probably right tho. Gonna ride out the dose for a few months cause so far it's working out well. Oddly enough when I was running the lower test with the AI I was feeling gyno (just itchiness). Seems to have gone away on this dose without AI but I'm using DIM EOD. Never seen the data on DIM but I feel pretty good when I wake up after taking it.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
I'm reluctant to ask this but maybe it's not against the rules cuz it's peptides? PS is who? You're probably right tho. Gonna ride out the dose for a few months cause so far it's working out well. Oddly enough when I was running the lower test with the AI I was feeling gyno (just itchiness). Seems to have gone away on this dose without AI but I'm using DIM EOD. Never seen the data on DIM but I feel pretty good when I wake up after taking it.
See PM.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic