Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

New Car choices?

K

KyleB

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2012
After owning a handful of European cars, I won't touch them again. They aren't 'high maintainence' as people say they are just very very very strict in regards to self regulation and sensors. Example, I had an AC stop working cause the car didnt read a certain value right on a sensor that really wasnt needed. My friend who owns a car shop and is a genius with cars, bypassed it, and the AC worked until I sold the car 3 years later. Stuff like that. One o2 sensor goes bad, shops wants to change all 4. Well a CEL will stay on and prevent smog pass....so your kinda in a bind. Stuff like that adds up. Won't touch them again.

Hondas and Toyotas are build to be easily taken apart and put back together, that why it's a joke amongst mechanics that if you have 5 tools you can dismantle an entire Honda and Toyota. We had 2 Priuses, 400k combined...one hybrid battery repair and one coolant fan replaced in the entire ownership. No brake jobs, just oil. Kid you not.

I'd take another Toyota any day of the week. My gf disowns me for liking Siennas but lol, I'm getting old, I ain't out to impress anyone.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Certain states can offer better deals and prices, which might align well with your preferences.
There are services that offer valuable insights into the best state to buy a car. This could be a helpful resource as you continue your car-buying journey. Whether it's finding the right performance car or getting a great deal, I wish you all the best in finding your next ride!

Oh gee, what a shocker. It's so hard to imagine a new account that posts overly enthusiastic, super-generic replies would post a garbage SEO booster.

ccpro

ccpro

Nov 15, 2012
We're going for a white or grey z71 tahoe....ironically we've had durangos, expeditions, suburbans and then went small after kids were grown. Now we have two big ass rescue dogs so the wife wants a $70k tahoe. Looking used but there still $60k all day here in S. FL......ugh.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic