Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

New CA member checking in

M

MrMass91

Mar 24, 2016
Hey everyone, I live in CA near Yosemite National Park and I've been training for about 6 years. My first powerlifting meet was Feb 2011 with the USPA. Loved it, was sold on the whole meet experience and I love the heavy weights. I train primarily with my wife out of our local gym or our home setup (rack and a couple bars, SSB, bench, chains) the nearest power gym is literally 3-3.5hrs away so we make do with what we have. So far We have made decent progress but always want to go to the next level. I usually gravitate towards westside based programming (if you want to call it that...I try to put things together right lol) but I had done 5/3/1 when I first started training, I liked it. I have pretty much always lifted raw with sleeves or wraps but have been in a single ply bench shirt. I liked it and want to branch out and do some equipped lifting but my gym equipment and the lack of training partners makes it borderline suicide, so no go for now.
Very glad to have found this site I know there is a lot of good info here. I plan on starting a training log here and keeping it updated. Never used to but I have kept a paper log since december '15 and know it will be a great tool. Any and all critique/help is welcome I know there are many people out there that know more than me.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Haha, the ol' 1 - 2 punch, good to have a Mr/Mrs team here. There definitely are a lot of ppl here who can give you guys PL advice. A few of them may need a little marriage advice, so it's all give-and-take here in the Den.

Welcome.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Welcome to the Den.

M

MrMass91

Mar 24, 2016
Haha, the ol' 1 - 2 punch, good to have a Mr/Mrs team here. There definitely are a lot of ppl here who can give you guys PL advice. A few of them may need a little marriage advice, so it's all give-and-take here in the Den.

Welcome.

Always happy to help lol we met in the gym in 2012 and its been great ever since.

_3M_

_3M_

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2015
Welcome to TID! You guys came to the right place to learn and get stronger.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
HI and welcome to TID

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic