Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

New but OLD, I guess?

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
Hey all! I've been on here since 10/28/2010, but apparently ONLY have 3 posts?! Lol.

The new software looks great, or at least from what I remember. I believe the original board was on vbulletin if I reme

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
I'm still learning this software. Please click expand to ACTUALLY read the damn thing. I took more than the 10min to answer the edit.. sigh

Hey all! I've been on here since 10/28/2010, but apparently ONLY have 3 posts?! Lol.

The new software looks great, or at least from what I remember. I believe the original board was on vbulletin if I remember correctly?

---
ANYWAY, background. Original Co-Admin of Musclechemistry.com from 22/23 years ago. Helped upgrade old ikonboard to vbulletin 2 decades ago. I was a heavy poster and LOVED educating and helping others learn all there was to learn.

Married a mod.. divorced a mod (lol) and my son just turned 18 this past fall!

Been in the game, then life.. then back in and out the past 5 years.

Been back online for a little, and glad to start coming back.

Been hitting the gym HARD the past year... but turning 45 and pushing gains after basically a 6 year hiatus was a wakeup call for idea of "getting older." Never had tendinitis before, but I might now..and my shoulders used to be a genetic strong point and still are.. but my 1st old man surgery might end up either being knees or rotator cuff. Haven't hit the wall yet. Just means I'll keep pushing.

Also, for the longest time I had problems logging in so I thought the board went down for a while and I couldn't get in touch with anyone for a while to help get my account reset.

Needless to say.. I'm back and depending on life in a couple weeks will be coming back for more content need to get up to date and re-educated on latest gear, peptides, and research more things prevalent to 40+ years old, even though my brain still thinks I'm 25.

Any other super OG's still alive and ticking?

Regardless, I look forward to educating, contributing, supporting, and maybe even debating on topics.

Hope to hear from old friends and meeting new ones too. If you remember me and want to msg me, feel free.. if you want to check my validity search MC and look for stickler*

Last edited:
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Not too many here from 10/28/2010, but there are plenty who joined a few days later ... some hibernating, some still real active. You'll feel right at home (again) real soon.
Welcome back.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I recognize the name. Welcome back.

I joined this board 10/12/2010, after mugzy invited me over. Only board I ever really go to anymore.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
I recognize the name. Welcome back.

I joined this board 10/12/2010, after mugzy invited me over. Only board I ever really go to anymore.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
I still go to mc.com.. was always my home, but I dropped off of here because my login credentials were fuuucked up somehow.

Now that it's all straightened up, and I've got some learning to do again..except now I'm in my mid 40's.. not my early 20s anymore..

It's like starting all over and relearning whats important at my age vs what I was trying to accomplish before I had kids! Lol

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
Not too many here from 10/28/2010, but there are plenty who joined a few days later ... some hibernating, some still real active. You'll feel right at home (again) real soon.
Welcome back.
Sounds perfect!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic