Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

New but not so new

S

Slayer1013

Dec 30, 2013
Hello. I signed up here a while ago but was never really active. I was a member on several sites in the past including Coast2Coast Bodybuilding. Times flies and it would be great to reconnect with old friends and meet new ones. Looking forward to being more active here. I turn 60 in November. Mixing up my weightlifting with cycling and boxing training. Just started back to the gym after almost a year off during covid. Always looking to learn, share and hopefully remain motivated.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome to TID, let us know who you know so we can let you know your bad choices in friends :)

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Welcome aboard! C2C was my first board and then they brought me here when that went down.

S

Slayer1013

Dec 30, 2013
Welcome aboard! C2C was my first board and then they brought me here when that went down.
What name did you use over there? I was with C2C from the get go after Steroidworld went to shit. I was Slayer at C2C but someone had already got that name when I came here. Over the years I have kept in touch with a couple of guys from the site.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Welcome aboard!

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
What name did you use over there? I was with C2C from the get go after Steroidworld went to shit. I was Slayer at C2C but someone had already got that name when I came here. Over the years I have kept in touch with a couple of guys from the site.
5.0 is my handle. Scoref was a good friend of mine and got me into the board, RIP to a great brother

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Hello. I signed up here a while ago but was never really active. I was a member on several sites in the past including Coast2Coast Bodybuilding. Times flies and it would be great to reconnect with old friends and meet new ones. Looking forward to being more active here. I turn 60 in November. Mixing up my weightlifting with cycling and boxing training. Just started back to the gym after almost a year off during covid. Always looking to learn, share and hopefully remain motivated.

Damn!!! I remember you... definitely been a while. Glad to hear you are doing well.

Welcome to TID.

Reactions: 5.0
BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Good to have ya aboard, man!....Enjoy the stay!!!!....I visited CTC way back but never joined....:)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic