Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

New bro here

S

Sun&Steel

Jul 10, 2018
Hi,

I've been lifting on and off for about 6 years, have really gotten serious about my training in the last year and half. Decided to come on here for some advice about taking it to the next level.

- S&S

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Welcome to the Den.

By next level you mean creatine?

S

Sun&Steel

Jul 10, 2018
Welcome to the Den.

By next level you mean creatine?

Yeah, I'm thinking about using only the best, of course: Cell Tech. Hear it's what Arnie and Franco used back in the day. Might go even more hardcore and use some overpriced tribulus.

What is your main goal? Welcome btw, I like the username.

My main goal in the next few years is size and aesthetics but after that, I'm probably going to focus on long term health. Might as well get in my creatine-and-tribulus cycles while I'm still young.

Mr.Niceguy

Mr.Niceguy

Mar 1, 2018
Yeah, I'm thinking about using only the best, of course: Cell Tech. Hear it's what Arnie and Franco used back in the day. Might go even more hardcore and use some overpriced tribulus.

My main goal in the next few years is size and aesthetics but after that, I'm probably going to focus on long term health. Might as well get in my creatine-and-tribulus cycles while I'm still young.
Sounds like a solid plan, may as well look as good as you can for as long as you can. I’m natty myself but I understand why ppl get on gear.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Hi,

I've been lifting on and off for about 6 years, have really gotten serious about my training in the last year and half. Decided to come on here for some advice about taking it to the next level.

- S&S
How are the forums, discussions, etc.?

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Welcome to T.I.D.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Welcome to the board! Celltech, boy you’re jumping in with both feet!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic