Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism

New benchpress world record 793.7lb 360kg - danial zamani

bigaldevlin

bigaldevlin

Mar 9, 2015
A new world record set today by Danial Zamani, who managed to bench press a massive 794.7lb. (360kg)

After achieving this mind-blowing feat of strength, Zamani stated he would attempt the fabled 800lb in twenty days time.

Originally Zamani was to attempt the 800lb lift today, however due to shoulder pain, he decided he would delay the attempt in order to recover and instead would break the previous world record of 782.6lb (355kg), set by Julius Maddox.

Zamani said he would share his attempt on 800lb regardless of success or not. So it's time to get excited guys, and I will see again with footage of his attempt In just under three weeks time.

Massive congratulations to Danail Zamani

Jayne Scott

Jayne Scott

TID Lady Member
Feb 7, 2022
A new world record set today by Danial Zamani, who managed to bench press a massive 794.7lb. (360kg)

After achieving this mind-blowing feat of strength, Zamani stated he would attempt the fabled 800lb in twenty days time.

Originally Zamani was to attempt the 800lb lift today, however due to shoulder pain, he decided he would delay the attempt in order to recover and instead would break the previous world record of 782.6lb (355kg), set by Julius Maddox.

Zamani said he would share his attempt on 800lb regardless of success or not. So it's time to get excited guys, and I will see again with footage of his attempt In just under three weeks time.

Massive congratulations to Danail Zamani

He made it look easy. Impressive stuff.

bigaldevlin

bigaldevlin

Mar 9, 2015
He made it look easy. Impressive stuff.
Yes very easy, I'm sure that providing his shoulder is all good, he will smash the 800lb up. He said he'll share the footage pass or fail, so I'll get hold of it when he does. I'm so looking forward to it

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
He pushed that so easily it looked like me benching 135. Didn't even strain. Big freaking strong mofo there.

Amazing!!

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
WOW!!! :eek:....I would just call it "800lbs", *LOL*....Awesome strength!!!...

bigaldevlin

bigaldevlin

Mar 9, 2015
Danial Zamani, today has created a day in powerlifting history that will never be forgotten!

Only a few hours ago, Zamani managed a mind-blowing 804 7lb 365kg bench press, and in doing so became the first human being In history to bench 800lbs.

Zamani displayed his immense strength, by not only achieving the lift with complete confidence, but also, somehow, managing the lift look easy.

There is no doubt in my mind that Zamani has a significant amount more left within him, and my min only boggles at what he may achieve in the future.

say goodbye to superman, say Hello to Zamani!!

@irregularstrength
@danialzamani1

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic