Members
Latest Member
pbtom

New Anaconda wraps by RHINO Power Gear

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
No but my interest is piqued....I know their other wraps are nice. So I am assuming these are kick ass as well.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
The description sounds like they'd be better for equipped lifters more so than raw lifters.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Lots of guys repping them over on pwerlifting watch..but they are all mostly sponsored by Rhino. I tried out a pair of the regular one's....they were nice. These apparently are a step up.

Halo

Halo

MuscleHead
Jul 5, 2011
Definitely interested to see what someone thinks of them under some weight.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
I've been looking at getting some knee wraps. I'll keep these in mind for sure.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
I have a Set of these coming in the Mail now. I'll try them out and post up a short Review.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I have a Set of these coming in the Mail now. I'll try them out and post up a short Review.

Keep us posted Ramrod Im always interested in new and better equipment. The issues I have had with new wraps being developed lately is they tend to be to stiff and its a workout in its own just to get them on.

What wraps are you currently using?

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Keep us posted Ramrod Im always interested in new and better equipment. The issues I have had with new wraps being developed lately is they tend to be to stiff and its a workout in its own just to get them on.

What wraps are you currently using?

None at this time. I'm buying some Titan Titanium's soon as well. The last set I used for any period of time was the Red Devils, but had them stolen from my Gym bag a year ago. Never bought anymore. I tore my knee in softball and I was out of squats for a while. But I'm back 100% now. So Heavy Squat training is under way now.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
I have the Rhino Wraps in now. I'm working on a write up now. But They have two different Knee Wraps. I have them both and like them both as well. The Anaconda's are the Stiffest they have. First couple of Wraps were rough, but they seemed to soften up some. Yet they still gave a Cast like Wrap. Even thou I Wrapped my own knees. The others have more Stretch in them and are more comfortable to wear. I'll use the Anaconda's for my 1-2 Rep Sets and the Regulars for anything above that.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic