Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

New Again

SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
Been more than just a minute, had a bad accident with the fire dept... went through 3 years of work comp / pain/ surgeries.. then the lawsuits..

Good news is .. I'm 59, good shape, doing my last cycle/run... this is a prep for my wife's birthday april 30... vegas,

Again, it's all about the diet..

I have been coaching football the last 3 years for my son.... it's been great, this coming year i would be the only coach that did not play, nor actually coach D1 football.... So i'm going to be working in the highschool weight room.. they this summer will be the 1st year he can train there, so i already know the coaches, so i'm in..

My 11 yr old (last summer) he was doing leg presses 100 lbs (his body weight) x 100 reps non stop.. took 4 months to get him there.... he can do 400 lbs x4 reps... with 0 upper body strength, just 70% of his own body weight, more plyo for that..

This winter we are starting back, some chest and shoulder.. week 4.. he's doing 105 x 8... and his best exercises that he likes to do is squats, it's been a path.. started with machine.. but doing squats with just the bar, now 25 lb plates.. it's more balance than the legs.. they are there..

Anyway.. I'll pop in and out, help where i can..

And Hello again..

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Welcome back Spy Wizard!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Welcome back. Sounds like things are going well for you. Kudos.

SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
Thanks everyone.. yep things are going better..

this is the cat i'm working with... we used to work/and work out together back in the day... like when i 1st got serious and certified in the business.. he kept going i created and sold 2 companies.. https://www.facebook.com/chris.santamaria.14 just s blatant plug for him and the wife, he's got my diet and training tuned in pretty good.. he's not a juice head, so it's ok for public info on him..

you know the worst clients are those with knowledge, i keep adjusting stuff.. but then I stop and listen to what he's saying.. he's in recovery for surgery his wife steph is about to go on stage i think in 4 weeks?? anyway..

So the best i've done is 10%bf at 200 lbs.. 1400 in leg press and 315 in overhead press, 495 in bench...
before the injury i was doing more endurance training due to the fire fighter..
200 lbs in leg press x 300 reps it takes about 6 weeks to get to that spot
300 lbs for 100 reps i can still do that now..
get this.. no lactic acid build up for the next day.... that's some good times... if you like pain that is..

Last edited:
Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Welcome back! You sound pretty positive considering what you have been through!

SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
Been more than just a minute, had a bad accident with the fire dept... went through 3 years of work comp / pain/ surgeries.. then the lawsuits..

Good news is .. I'm 59, good shape, doing my last cycle/run... this is a prep for my wife's birthday april 30... vegas,

Again, it's all about the diet..

I have been coaching football the last 3 years for my son.... it's been great, this coming year i would be the only coach that did not play, nor actually coach D1 football.... So i'm going to be working in the high school weight room.. they this summer will be the 1st year he can train there, so i already know the coaches, so i'm in..

My 11 yr old (last summer) he was doing leg presses 100 lbs (his body weight) x 100 reps non stop.. took 4 months to get him there.... he can do 400 lbs x4 reps... with 0 upper body strength, just 70% of his own body weight, more plyo for that..

This winter we are starting back, some chest and shoulder.. week 4.. he's doing 105 x 8... and his best exercises that he likes to do is squats, it's been a path.. started with machine.. but doing squats with just the bar, now 25 lb plates.. it's more balance than the legs.. they are there..

Anyway.. I'll pop in and out, help where i can..

And Hello again..
I just realized, most of you don't now.... working with the fire dept... i tore my rotor cuff, pec, and bi.. removed about 3 square" of cartilage in my shoulder.. rehab, surgery, then bi lateral disc replacement x2... rehab... permanent disability x26%

There is some limited range of motion, the strength is coming back but will never get to where i was, and that's ok..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic