Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon

never thought I'd get here again, 300kg deadlift, delighted!

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
BIG lift, nice work but it's painful looking at your back as you pull !!

Take care man MF.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Just be careful with that low back position.

Last edited:
Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Thats pretty freaky shit.
Now what?

H

hungryh

May 14, 2011
BIG lift, nice work but it's painful looking at your back as you pull !!

Take care man MF.

oh I know it went pretty bad on the 300, it does always on my heavy singles...I know people say its bad but KK does the same thing and says its optimal, and hes one of the best deadlifters around!

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Hell yeah bro! Some heavy shit. I hope it doesn't hurt your back too much though. Looks a little arched. I know it's hard not to have some arch on heavy weight. Killing it though brother! Coming back fast from the injury. Good work

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Hell yeah bro! Some heavy shit. I hope it doesn't hurt your back too much though. Looks a little arched. I know it's hard not to have some arch on heavy weight. Killing it though brother! Coming back fast from the injury. Good work

You mean rounded. Arched is the opposite direction in terms of positioning of the back.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
You mean rounded. Arched is the opposite direction in terms of positioning of the back.

Lol yes, thanks for fixing that. Was multi tasking with my daughter at the time.

H

hungryh

May 14, 2011
i know man as I said before it always happens on the heavy singles I cant help it!

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
i know man as I said before it always happens on the heavy singles I cant help it!

As long as it's not affecting your health negatively, you're good! You're one strong dude brother!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic