Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Never taken Prop before. How much and how often?

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Hey fellas,

I have always used Cyp but am considering using some prop. What is a reasonable dosage and frequency for pinning? ED? EOD?

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
When I run prop it's usually with another short ester so I pin every day. How much just depends on what you want. If you like 700mg a week of cyp then run 100mg ed of prop. Some guys like eod and that works too. I just like to mix mine...

C

CADILLAC

Sep 16, 2010
If your not used to frequent pinning I don't recommend test propionate. If you are set on it then ED or EOD is a good frequency and it stacks well with anavar or tbol.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
better tread lightly on that prop holmes... whats the concentration? anything over 100mg/ml can be crippling... and you may get some PIP from standard stuff...

your ass is already sore... dont make it worse... bahahaha (sorry... had to.. carry on)

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Agreed. Prop can be painful. Make sure you have plenty to cut it with. No less than 1/1 ratio with cutting agent or other aas like deca or eq.

I used closer to. 1/2 ratio though, because I had some terribly painful stuff in the past and I don't take the chance anymore. Then again, I haven't touched prop in years

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Pain from the shot is very individualized. I've never had an issue and taken it by itself, pinning myself all over (I'm sure IC is picturing me pinning my glute... you perv). lol

Pinning ED or EOD is fine. Amount is dependent on what you're doing and how you want to run it. Most run their test higher then the other AAS they're taking. Others actually run their test lower so it's all up to how you want to run it.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I pin prop esters at EOD, and I haven't ever noticed my levels bouncing around too much. Plus, while some people get discomfort pinning prop, I've been fortunate not to have discomfort, so it can be an individual thing. Also, for every 100mg of test prop you get about 78mg of actual test, while for every 100mg of test cyp you only get about 64mg of test. (I'm probably not exactly right, but it's close to these numbers). The point is, you don't have to take as much prop per week to get the same amount of test in your system. So if you were running 500mg/wk of cyp, you could likely get away with running about 425mg/wk of the prop.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
better tread lightly on that prop holmes... whats the concentration? anything over 100mg/ml can be crippling... and you may get some PIP from standard stuff...

your ass is already sore... dont make it worse... bahahaha (sorry... had to.. carry on)

this asshole is an exit-only situation. i do not reciprocate.

Agreed. Prop can be painful. Make sure you have plenty to cut it with. No less than 1/1 ratio with cutting agent or other aas like deca or eq.

I used closer to. 1/2 ratio though, because I had some terribly painful stuff in the past and I don't take the chance anymore. Then again, I haven't touched prop in years

thanks buddy

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Tommy hit the nail on the head. I love prop because you're actually getting a higher percentage of test from it as opposed to longer esters. I also don't bloat as much with it. I pin EOD. 100mgs EOD is fairly painless. I'm runnning 1.5 (150) prop with .5 (50) NPP EOD right now with little to no PIP. Bear in mind there are many factors that play into PIP though; from the oil used to the raw powders to quality to quantity etc...
I'm gonna start running some tren soon so I may switch to a longer ester test but I have always been a fan of short esters

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Pain from the shot is very individualized. I've never had an issue and taken it by itself, pinning myself all over (I'm sure IC is picturing me pinning my glute... you perv). lol

Pinning ED or EOD is fine. Amount is dependent on what you're doing and how you want to run it. Most run their test higher then the other AAS they're taking. Others actually run their test lower so it's all up to how you want to run it.

This is very true. I get painful injection sites from a combo of test e, eq and deca at times as well, so I am very sensitive to prop.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
this asshole is an exit-only situation. i do not reciprocate.

thanks buddy
Bro you didn't know... It's only gay if your the catcher...

you still didn't say what the concentration was. I assume 100mg/ml

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Bro you didn't know... It's only gay if your the catcher...

you still didn't say what the concentration was. I assume 100mg/ml

i haven't bought it yet.

and it's interesting you mention the "only gay if you're the catcher" thing, because mexicans/south americans do truly believe that. to make a very long story very short, i had an assistant at work many years ago when i was a warehouse manager. he was from el salvador and when he found out i was gay he refused to speak to me for a full day. just climbed to the top of the racks, folded his arms, and kept calling me joto (which means faggot). then he found out through my boss, who spoke spanish, that i only top and he was flabbergasted. he was like "thats not gay" and when we told him that in America that's still gay he became IRATE. LOL

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic