Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Nervous stomach?

M

musto

Oct 14, 2018
How do you calm a nervous stomach? I wake up pretty early every day (most days before the alarm clock goes off) and as soon as I wake up my mind starts racing with all my problems - big and small. Shortly after that my stomach starts working and I need to get up and go to the toilet. Maybe some mind exercise that I could do when I wake early to stop my mind racing with all this "stuff"?

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
I am not an authority on the subject but it seems like you are suffering from some anxiety. Not sure what supplements you're taking but some are known for causing anxiety. I've known some people that have gotten relief from meditating. It's no joke the power the mind can have over the body and if one can harness/control that power many physical symptoms can be cured. More than likely this anxiety is causing your stomach discomfort.

There's always anti-anxiety meds too. Some people don't get much from them and others can't live without them. The only way to find out is to see a DR and try some. Either way GL.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
You have anxiety. The stomach upset is just a symptom.

M

musto

Oct 14, 2018
Thanks!
I will visit a Dr. and see what he have to say.

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
yeah as soon as I read that its almost immediately when you wake up and you begin thinking about issues...sounds like a high level of anxiety causing you some concern since the supplements, etc arent running yet. Def discuss with your Dr and see the best protocol as this could lead to some extra issues that you do not want. I wish you the sincere best with everything going on. Just keep that your anxiety is high and remember that going forward and hopefully that will help ease it someewhat until you get it going.

M

musto

Oct 14, 2018
Thanks metsfan4life

Hope everything goes well!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic