Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Need to Find Transdermal Vitamin Patches

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
I am looking for a place to buy transdermal vitamin patches, about 6 years ago my wife had Gastric Bypass and has a mal-absorption problem now. She cannot absorb by swallowing pills or bilingual. Let me know if someone knows of a place to buy these. She needs A, B complex, C, D and iron.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
She cant do liquids bro, they don't work for her, don't know why its crazy though. She has tried B-12 liquid and sub-lingual and neither work.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Weird, food sourced usually does it. It's the vitamin in the state you would find it in foods rather than a synthesized preparation. Don't have any exp with trans-d vitamins. Sorry bro, hope it works out.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I'm not sure how transdermal vitamins would be any different than a sublingual preparation? Both enter the bloodstream in similar fashion, only sublingual is a higher absorption rate for must and much faster. I'm sure there must be some medical solution to this. You may need to make another visit to the doc's office and see what remedies are available.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Believe me there is a difference also she can rarely eat and she vomits 3-4 times a day which means when she takes them they usually come back up, yeah I know she has a appointment with the gastro Dr. next week. I started injecting her with B-12 and that helps but you cant inject vitamins that I know of LOL.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Believe me there is a difference also she can rarely eat and she vomits 3-4 times a day which means when she takes them they usually come back up, yeah I know she has a appointment with the gastro Dr. next week. I started injecting her with B-12 and that helps but you cant inject vitamins that I know of LOL.

That can't be good to vomite that much. You can make her a custom transdermal. Acquire the vitamins you want and mix with PhloJel Ultra. I have never tried this, but the theory is there.

Last edited:
AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011

heck, you can inject every vitamin out there. we inject vit C, all B vit at nauseum. all the standard vitamins are available in injection for animals. including vit E and vit A and vit D. the lipid soluble ones are very thick and im sure wouldnt be comfortable. the b's and c are water based though. heck you can get b complex with every b vit there is. anyway, i would assume that they should have something similiar for people.

A

amcmillan

Feb 26, 2013
hi,my cousin also had he same surgery and now has a fatty liver because iof the lack of vitamins.so i been reading up on it for her.and since all the vitamins are different,b12,d,c,e in diff. patches.i was thinking of just using a multi vitamin.the liquid is good,but for dermal use you or just poor absorption you need a precursor.products that carry precursors in them are like neosporin,antibiotic creams,any product that says it can absorb through the skin.but yeah i would ask my doc. if it is ok to try a muti-vit. liquid with a precursor transdermal cream.well cause maybe somethings should be absorbed through the outer skin.hope i helped ya.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic