Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

need to annihilate some estrogen!

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
So I have been on testosterone replacement fir a few years and my urologist never does an E test. I increase my T off and on based on what I want to take. normally sex isn't a problem however this past week it was so I paid out of pocket fir an E and T test. test was over 1500 but my E was 720! I have most everything I could need to reduce but I'm not sure what dose and which product. right now I'm doing exemestane 25mg ed but wondering if I should up or switch and how long until I should restest.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
25mg every 4 days may be adequate. Is it caps? Normally 12.5mg every other day is used on cycle. I believe its a 48 hour half life.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I'm on hrt and was prescribed adex but had issues with it and with some advice from a Brotha here i switched over to exemestane. 12.5 eod. I like it much better and so does the lil guy! I've heard different views on aromasin half life, from 27 hours to 9 hours in men but it does such a good job eliminating estrogen 12.5 usually does the trick

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Its not about eliminating estrogen. That is a bad thing. Its about balancing it. You need a testosterone to estrogen ration. Without Estrogen you will notice things like Achy joints and low libido. Keep in mind if you crush it now it will rebound on you which could give you gyno symptoms or even surpass your current number it was at. Daily control of it through the use of an estrogen blocker and then re testing will be necessary in 4 weeks to make sure you have it under control. Letrozel will crush it but like I said that is not necessarily a good thing looking several weeks out. Arimidex works well but keep in mind it is bad on your good cholesterol so use something to support that. Exemestane is a great product for lowering estrogen and not as many risks as Letro or Arimidex. If you are not being RX'd Exemestane (im for getting its brand name) you never know what you are actually getting so keep that in mind. If the dose is off or the actual chemical is not Exemestane it could be little to no benefit to you. i would not even play with Research Chemicals at this point. You are in a dangerouse situation and you want to be sure you nip it in the bud immediately. Finally, just because you got it under control in 4 weeks when you re test does not mean you can stop using an AI. I would do a few test to make sure you have tour E levels in the range they need to be in and then stick with the protocol once you know its dialed in. High estrogen puts you at an increase risk of Heart Disease, Tyep II Diabetes, water retention, increased blood pressure etc. if you have any other questions please feel free to PM me if youd like. Good luck

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I know I don't want to completely remove all E as it is needed for things like joints and to actually build muscle. However a total of 720 is pretty danm insane, how I don't have a period is beyond me. My aromasin is from a vendor here which most people have not had issus with. I have noticed some changes in the week I have been taking it. At what point should I go for a retest? I know once its under control to continue a therapuetic dose to maintain it being low.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I know I don't want to completely remove all E as it is needed for things like joints and to actually build muscle. However a total of 720 is pretty danm insane, how I don't have a period is beyond me. My aromasin is from a vendor here which most people have not had issus with. I have noticed some changes in the week I have been taking it. At what point should I go for a retest? I know once its under control to continue a therapuetic dose to maintain it being low.
yes 720 is insane and if you crash it overnight you will prob feel like dogshit however you want to also get that down asap at the same time so its a tough question to answer. I would say between the 2 and 4 week mark. give yourself atleast 2 weeks to come down but no longer than 4 to make sure you are on the right track. How much of what exactly are you running? I had a high e count I think around 300's and I freaked out so a 720 could either be an error or you are truly a Sheman (lol ony kidding). If your ins covers it go for a weekly check if you are up to it.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I'm paying out of pocket right now for these on the side tests. I feel pretty sour so I am guessing it could very well be 720. I was on test/tren/mast but have since cut back to just test, 500 a week to let levels lower. I'm taking 25mg of aromasin and so far after a week I have noticed a pretty good change in libido and mood. I went with aromasin since it should be a littel easier on me, I have taken letro before but man that stuff turns me into a turd. I was thinking of waiting 4 weeks, maybe I'll half it and do 3 and see. Thanks for the help.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Just an update, 2.5 weeks of aromasin at 25mg/day dropped me to 342.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic