Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Need Supersize post cyle therapy

S

Steve Armstrong

Sep 16, 2010
Just finished 4 weeks PCT and my test levels are 240. Here is my cycle and my post cycle therapy. What would you do now if you were me? Should I do another PCT using something lese or higher doses?

Cycle:

20 weeks - Test E / 600 mg/wk
8 Weeks - Anavar / 80 mg/d
8 Weeks NPP / 100 mg/ eod
10 Weeks Masteron prop 100 mg/ eod

Finished cycle and waited 21 days to begin PCT.

PCT:

Week one Clomid 100 mg/d, Nolva 40 mg/d
Week 2-4 Clomid 50 mg/d, Nolva 20 mg/d

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Just finished 4 weeks PCT and my test levels are 240. Here is my cycle and my post cycle therapy. What would you do now if you were me? Should I do another PCT using something lese or higher doses?

Cycle:

20 weeks - Test E / 600 mg/wk
8 Weeks - Anavar / 80 mg/d
8 Weeks NPP / 100 mg/ eod
10 Weeks Masteron prop 100 mg/ eod

Finished cycle and waited 21 days to begin PCT.

PCT:

Week one Clomid 100 mg/d, Nolva 40 mg/d
Week 2-4 Clomid 50 mg/d, Nolva 20 mg/d

You got that about right? I usally run clomid at 50 for 4-5 weeks and nolva at 40 for 2 and 20 for 2 sometimes run the nolva an ectra week and always keep an ai on hand usually aromsin. take it after pct is over for a litte while longer if pct bloods show some esto rebound. aromsin shouldbe taking thru out pct honestly at around 25mg ED for at least first 4 weeks and u should do a hcg blast while waiting for the test e to clear if u havnt been running hcg on cycle. thats how i would do and basically the basic PCT for any cycle if u want to do it right

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I've always been an advocate of a 6 weeker but start 2 weeks after Test E. Doesn't hurt anything for the extra time.

I don't come off anymore but that was pretty much the protocol years ago. More guys started getting bloods throughout the years and a lot of guys were fine with 4 weeks but not everyone. I figure, why risk it?

To answer you question, yes jump back on PCT, the doses should be fine at 50/20.

If there is still a problem after that, you might want to check with a doc.

How old are you?

H

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
There could also be an issue that your pct. Gear was bunk or under dosed, especially if it was research gear. Try to get hg. Pct. Gear if available to you.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic