Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Need some ideas

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
So fellas im trying to get back into the swing of things, as alot of my boys here know i have been going through a nasty fucking divorce and at the beginning of the year i ran test and tren and dbol, shot up to 205 and was feeling really good about myself, ever since the divorce has been going down I havent been working out and have dropped down to 175, recently I had blood work done and am now on a 200 mg a week dosage along with Nolva at 10 mg a day 5 on 2 off. So what i am getting at is peptides are hard to trace and I have checked with the people who run the court appointed drug test and they check for no GH or peptides. I wanna possibly run IGF1 again but am interested in running GHRP 2/6 and want to know what you guys think about cjc as well. And i might even start running HGH wanna hear your thoughts so I can start getting things ready.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
So fellas im trying to get back into the swing of things, as alot of my boys here know i have been going through a nasty fucking divorce and at the beginning of the year i ran test and tren and dbol, shot up to 205 and was feeling really good about myself, ever since the divorce has been going down I havent been working out and have dropped down to 175, recently I had blood work done and am now on a 200 mg a week dosage along with Nolva at 10 mg a day 5 on 2 off. So what i am getting at is peptides are hard to trace and I have checked with the people who run the court appointed drug test and they check for no GH or peptides. I wanna possibly run IGF1 again but am interested in running GHRP 2/6 and want to know what you guys think about cjc as well. And i might even start running HGH wanna hear your thoughts so I can start getting things ready.

Honestly man, i think simple is best. I was about to pm you back and i saw this. If you saw my thread with the november to april pics, our situations are VERY similar. The cool thing about test on prescription is this, you can run a little bit more and they dont know, they only test for the presence of test, not an actual blood test in family court etc.

Now if you read my doseages, i like to keep it pretty simple and low dose. I try to keep my test at betwen 500-750 usually in the middle. if i plateau out in the middle of a blast i will add some things and if i still can get progress to budge i will bump test 50-100 mg and get the progress going again.

For peptides man, keep it simple. I like cjc1293/ghrp2 3-4x a day at 100mcg each. You will see many many people tell you that you can take more but IMO and my experience this is counter productive. 100mcg is the saturation doseage. As you increase the dose from there you get less and less bang for your buck whereas your natural gh stores repleneish approximately every 3 hours, so you can saturate dose again and get all the GH goodness all over again=-)

If you want to work IGF1-des in, awesome idea. Nothing wrong with taking it pre-workout with plenty of nutrients on both side of the dosing to keep you anabolic. You will love th results, but as with anything, ALL OF THIS, comes down to diet and training. I always assume that everyone knows what training works for their body. I know for me it took years till i figured out 3x a week was best for gains. Anyway, diet is key with peptides, you need no carbs before dosing the ghrp/cjc combo, but you dont need to check your blood sugar=-) Keep it simple, right off the bat we have two times when we can control not having excess carbs flowing through our systems, morning and pre-bed(again i assume that since we all want to look amazing with our shirts off, we taper carbs off as it gets later in the evening). So now we have to find time for two more dosings. OK, so post-workout is one. Our body is depleted so we can safely dose the ghrp/cjc combo now. I head to the locker room, take my dose, go jump on the treadmill. I do the treadmill because gh release releases ffa's and jumping on the treadmill goes ahead and burns this released fat so it cannot be stored again. After about 15-20 minutes of low intensity cardio i will jump off and have a protein shake. About 10 min later omw home i will have a few pieces of fresh fruit.

See, how simple i keep it. As for gh, i absolutely love it but a lot of that is gonna be the quality of the stuff you get from your source.

Check my journal bro, i laid it ALL out. I make no guarantees it works for EVERYONE but i guarantee it worked for me and provides a decent jump off point.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Awsome reply bro the combo of cjc and ghrp2 is exactley what i was thinking of running I will most likely run IGF1 in there as well. I will be following your journal as well bro, Thanks.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
Awsome reply bro the combo of cjc and ghrp2 is exactley what i was thinking of running I will most likely run IGF1 in there as well. I will be following your journal as well bro, Thanks.
the key around both these peptides will be diet. Not necessarily getitng enough protein etc, just timing. If you have any questions or need me to point you in the right direction for peptides, let me know. I am not sure if there is a peptide sponsor here.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Yeah CEM is the peptide sponser i havent used them yet but might give them a run this time i do like Southernresearchco though. I will for sure hit you up about how you time everything as well.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic