What's New?

Need some cycle input

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Gentlemen,

Here are my stats: 5'10", 222lbs, BF = 12-15% (don't know, am vascular through the shoulders and below my belt line, and have abs showing (4 no flex, 6 flexed), will post a pic in the next day or so)

History: am on HRT, have been for 4 years. Have run a bit of everything. Presently running test prop TD at 100mg/day, with an estimate of 40-50% absorption, along with GH at 1.5 IU/day.

Goals: to drop about 12-15 pounds to get BF in single digits, may be gain a pound or two of lean mass in the process

Diet: running a ketogenic cycling diet, with low carbs six days, with carb up on day 7. Total calories about 2000-2500 (I don't count), with high protein spread over 6 meals/day.

Option 1: (on top of my test prop TD dropped to 50mg/day)
Weeks 1-12: test prop 100mg EOD, tren ace 100mg EOD, mast 100mg EOD
Weeks 1-4: winny 65mg/day (oxide)
Weeks 9-12: winny 65mg/day

Option 2:
same as option 1 + primo 200mg EOD

Have never run primo. Some say it's the holy grail, but I'm a bit pessimistic, and think that for my goals, it's not necessary. What do people think, and what would someone with average response to AAS expect on primo at 200mg EOD in the presece of prop/tren/mast?

Thanks in advance for any comments on my options. Feel free to critique any part, I've got a thick skin.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Running the primo will be a waste while running Masteron.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Running the primo will be a waste while running Masteron.

Can someone then enlighten me on what's so great about primo? It costs 3X what mast does, is faked all the time, and is a waste in the presence of mast? Why then do people run it at all?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Can someone then enlighten me on what's so great about primo? It costs 3X what mast does, is faked all the time, and is a waste in the presence of mast? Why then do people run it at all?

I have often wondered the same thing bro... someone please shed some light!

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Primo is over exaggerated.. alot.

Mast>Primo

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011

I have often wondered the same thing bro... someone please shed some light!

Primobolan has a longer ester, so... Oh, hell, there's really no difference, mg to mg of hormone.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Primo is great for women, I know guys that absolutely swear by it but Im one of the naysayers.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Primo has far less side effects than Mast. One of the best solid gain cycles you can run is low dose test with higher dosed primo. Primo gains are not explosive because you retain zero water. BUT, they are very solid and what some would call "permanent" gains. The faster you make gains, the easier it is to lose those gains. If you can make gains over a longer period of time you can hold onto them better. SOme guys I know who blast and cruise just blast primo, that's it, about 900mg EW and they are ripped as fuck. Some people hate it cuz it's not as "glamorous" as other drugs. But personally, I'm somewhere in the middle.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Can you elaborate on the side effect differences for us gs? I for one am very interested because I will be including 700mgs/week of mast for my next few mini-cycles. All I know about is the increased aggression (which I love) and the hairloss issue. Thanks in advance.

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
They say primo adds more mass then mast. But i dont think you need primo, just with option1 and the proper diet you shouldint have a problem getting ripped.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic