Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Need some calculating help please

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
The bacteriostatic water with 0.9% BA is fine if the BA is the only other added ingredient along with sterile water. If it contains saline (sodium chloride or salt) then that could cause the peptide to precipitate out. If the solution is still clear, you're good.

If you mixed 6000 IU into 20 ml then each ml = 300 IU or one spray (0.1 ml = 30 IU) from the bottles I mentioned above. So if you want 30 IU in each nostril twice a day, that would be one spray each nostril, twice a day. With the spray bottles, it will be hard to be exact. The most important thing to know is how much one spray delivers (ml) because unless you know that, you can't determine how to mix the peptide (concentration).
Thank you thank you thank you that totally makes sense now. I really appreciate you taking your time and helping me walk through this. I'm going to give this a try for a month or so to see how elevates my mood. I work easily 70 hours a week and in my business it can be very stressful not do the nature of the work because most people would kill to do what I do but even though it's a dream job it can get monotonous because I have to perform for all sorts of different types of people. I'm hoping the oxytocin will just level out anxiety especially when it comes to new clients.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Thank you thank you thank you that totally makes sense now. I really appreciate you taking your time and helping me walk through this. I'm going to give this a try for a month or so to see how elevates my mood. I work easily 70 hours a week and in my business it can be very stressful not do the nature of the work because most people would kill to do what I do but even though it's a dream job it can get monotonous because I have to perform for all sorts of different types of people. I'm hoping the oxytocin will just level out anxiety especially when it comes to new clients.
You're welcome, let us know how it works. Sounds like a job that wouldn't go well during a cycle of Tren and/or EQ LOL.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic