Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Need some advice/thoughts

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I am 51 years old, 5'9" 182 as of this morning. I am normally about 10% BF of less. I am hitting the beach in June and want to make sure I am looking my best. Diet is spot on, I do cardio 5-6 days per week, I lift high rep, high sets with moderate weight due to very bad joint issues. I have been on TRT for 13 years and have had at least 20 cycles under my belt during that time. I mostly do Test/Tren-A heavy for 6-8 weeks and start with T-Bol for the first 4 weeks.

I can't do Tren anymore, the sides are too much even at lower doses.

I am thinking Test-C 600 ew, Masteron (my question here is A or E??? What is the benefit one over the other?? and what is a good dose for me) and I was thinking of starting and /or ending with Halotestin 3 weeks on each end 20mg ew for 2 weeks of both ends and then final week 40mg?

I am looking at going for 12 weeks total.

Throw ideas even if it means STOP NOW and do this..

Thanks

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Mast is a good tren alternative for the nice andro effects. Also much less sides.

I fucking HATE Halo. For me the sides were 10x Tren. My BP was unreal high, like near heart attack level. I got tension head aches so bad I couldn't jerk off, I would be half way through and have to stop from shooting pain in the center of my skull.
I would personally recommend staying away from Halo.

If you want a nice muscle building oral that will be dry and relatively safe.... Do Var at a mans dose or my personal favorite Oral TBol (not dbol)
Both are dry and effective with low toxicity and low sides.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Your goal is appearance- oriented, rather than aimed at competition, sounds like you will already look pretty damn good if this beach allows normal citizens in too and does not have IFBB judges at the entrance. Given that, imo Halo's a bit extreme.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I've done methyl Tren before and was able to handle sides from that. It has been several years but I enjoyed the strength gains that I saw from that so I thought the Halo would be good. If the sides are bad like what I've read and you're stating maybe I do want to stay away from that I was just looking for something for a good boost in energy and fat loss ( I thought that's what I'm understanding it is good for)

I'm pretty lean now but I would like to get down to 5 or 6% before hitting the beach. I have t-bol but haven't had much luck with seeing any games in a appearance from it but I can't remember the source was so who knows if it was legit or not. VAR might be a better option I haven't done that in quite a while what would be a good dose? Everything I'm reading is somewhere around 80-100mg ed

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
Im pretty conservative with other compounds but I like var at 60-80 ed

MountaineerMuscle84

MountaineerMuscle84

Feb 16, 2019
I love Masteron, I bought a ton of Masteron E a while ago and have ran it almost every cycle for the last year and a half. Definitely for me a compound used for aesthetic purpose but also keeps my libido pumping!! I typically do 200mgs 3x a week.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Mast E multiple times per week? Can it be shot once or twice or is the ester too short?

That's one of the bad part of trenA I hated shooting so many times.

MountaineerMuscle84

MountaineerMuscle84

Feb 16, 2019
Mast E multiple times per week? Can it be shot once or twice or is the ester too short?

That's one of the bad part of trenA I hated shooting so many times.
I only pin it 3x a week instead of 2 because I hate pinning 3ccs. I do it like that so I can do 1ml Test E 1ml Mast Monday and Friday and then 1 ml Mast E on Wednesday. If you don't mind bid shots by all means 2x a week is perfectly fine.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I’m going to sand against the grain here but I think proviron shits all over masteron. They both hit the andros hard, they both have help curb estrogen and maximize free t, and proviron (at least for me) makes me drier, more vascular, and harder (muscle and dick).
Unless you have an alcohol problem, the liver toxicity won’t be an issue at 25mg/per day.
50mg/day is pretty awesome too. While mast can be, and is for me, an addition that many never even feel or see at moderate doses.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
at your age I would add a replacement dose of good gh.I noticed a difference of 2iu's per day more lean and vascular than usual amd I am always veiny as hell

Reactions: SAD
Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Great info guys thank you. I don't just jump into anything I like to get some real life feedback on new compounds to me.

I don't drink at all, I don't eat fast food and my bloodwork is A++ so not worried too much about abusing my liver short term.

I've done GH many years back when I had a lot more money but now finding legit and cost effective has kept me from it for years.

I'd love to run GH long term but haven't done it since "C" was shipping Jin's back in 2002-03

MountaineerMuscle84

MountaineerMuscle84

Feb 16, 2019
I’m going to sand against the grain here but I think proviron shits all over masteron. They both hit the andros hard, they both have help curb estrogen and maximize free t, and proviron (at least for me) makes me drier, more vascular, and harder (muscle and dick).
Unless you have an alcohol problem, the liver toxicity won’t be an issue at 25mg/per day.
50mg/day is pretty awesome too. While mast can be, and is for me, an addition that many never even feel or see at moderate doses.
I like hearing that. I’ve never tried proviron and have some on the way. I only have 4weeks left in but I’m gonna give it a go these last few weeks..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic