Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

need pro hormone help

T

texaskingsnake

Jan 30, 2011
I have 3 I was told at store I should run all 3 at once 4wks.. all are methly.. types on a nother site I was told 3 methly was too much... but I have livere52 and milk thisle also ?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Can you list the prohormones and what the dosages are?

Also what are your goals? Age? Training and nutrition history??

T

texaskingsnake

Jan 30, 2011
Yes sure 33 I have been at this for 10 or so years.....192 lbs and stuck for a while food well could be some what better but fairly good ... so I have (h-roid..)4 chloro 17a methyl andro 4 ene 3 17b diol.. 25mg 2 times a day.......( s roid...)2a 17 a dimethyl 5a androst 3 one 17b ol ..10mg 2 times a day..... (T13... )13 ethyl 3 methoxy gona 2,5(10) diene 17 one..30mg 3 times a day... this is how I was told to take

Last edited:
T

texaskingsnake

Jan 30, 2011
Ok posted info ... all help is welcomed

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
If this is your first time messing with designer steroids(none of these are actually prohormones, they are all AAS that haven't been banned yet) H-drol usually puts about 10 pounds of quality muscle on a man who has food and training intensity in check. I would say run that and throw the rest in the freezer for now(I mean it, stick them in the freezer). What do you have for PCT?

T

texaskingsnake

Jan 30, 2011
2nd time I did the s roid first..superdrol clone I think... ok so why freezer ? To save them.. what is aas.. post I did ..sarm type thing and I have some novla. Left over ... I ran the s 4wk and I went to buy my post .. I was told I could go 4 more wks ... so I did 8 and took 12 off 4wk was ok I took 30mg of the superdrol clone and I realy like it but 8wks was way to much .. for a first timer..

Last edited:
barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
ok so why freezer ? To save them..
Yes, it keeps them from degrading; so even if they're past the expiration date they're still as good as the day you put them in.

what is aas..
Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids...the muscle enhancing kind!

post I did ..sarm type thing and I have some novla. Left over ... I ran the s 4wk and I went to buy my post .. I was told I could go 4 more wks ... so I did 8 and took 12 off 4wk was ok I took 30mg of the superdrol clone and I realy like it but 8wks was way to much .. for a first timer..

8 weeks of a superdrol clone more than likely destroyed your lipid profile and tore up your liver and kidneys. I can't suggest you use any of what you have until getting blood tests to see how your insides are running. It does no good to be a big sumbitch if you're going right into a casket you know? If you have access to nolvadex, then it shouldn't be much more of a stretch to find access to injectable testosterone. This is a healthier avenue than anything you have right now.

T

texaskingsnake

Jan 30, 2011
U called it the last week I was sick .. I had a liver cist or how ever u spell that I was in hospital allthough it was not linked to pill I did tell them I took them that was over 2months ago I did have a blood work done last week .. all good to go all levels perfect.. not the real novla .. the gaspari stuff I got it for my last cycle .. and keep it I hear it off the market I have looked in to test cyp. And I am just not sure if the inter net thing is for real is seems to be ... I do want to try it and I was told the stuff I have is like a bridge to the real thing .. no I don't want to destroy my insides .. at all I have learnd to ask ..ask and ask again some guys well to you anything hints all 3 at once thanks again

T

texaskingsnake

Jan 30, 2011
Not to beet a dead hores so to speak ... but I would like to ask ..would it be ok to go superdrol and halodrol say 20mg for sdrol and 50 of hdrol... rather than sdrol at 30mg alone ... its looking like I have 3months worth of stuff .. so could I go the sdrol 4wk then right to hdrol 4wk then right to the other one 4wks or will I wind up sick again ?

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
You're rolling the dice doing 3 months of orals. H-drol and Max LMG are much milder as far as hepatoxicity compared to superdrol. Take your Liv52, as well as NAC. Also, I can't stress enough the hidden dangers of damage to your lipid profile. Niacin works great for improving lipids(as well as giving a good pump when taken preworkout), but Hell it's slightly liver toxic so you'd want to avoid it at least until PCT. 5+grams of fish oil daily at the minimum and I know Now Sports makes a cholesterol support supplement that you may want to look into. As far as the Novedex XT you're talking about, Gaspari did pull it but it was just ATD and a bunch of sand in the pill. Inhibit-E, 90 caps, Serious Nutrition Solutions Inhibit E is another ATD supplement which I love. It works better than Novedex XT or Anastrozole IMO. Some have a problem with the thought of using ATD in PCT(I'm one of them) as it has an affinity for the aromatase enzyme as well as the androgen receptor meaning technically it will itself have some degree of testosterone suppression, however that pails in comparison to the increase in testosterone it gives through the negative feedback response. And it worked for you in the past anyhow.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic