Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Need Help!!

N

NickH53

May 15, 2018
Alright so my problem is that I need to lose weight (mainly my gut and man titties). I want to do it with natural foods but don’t know what’s best to do it with. I’m 6’4” around 330 Lbs. honestly don’t even know where to start.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
What are you doing now to start??
Do you have a support system?

At that weight it’s more just starting slow
I would start with diet as always
And I don’t mean diet as in bad

I have a lady that was pushing 280 at 5’7
And she just needed s1 to talk to and push her —just walking at first and cut out all soft drinks
It’s been a year and she’s at 170 now and 75% is diet

She drinks nothing but water/tea and a beer now n then

Her habit of 6-8 dews a day is what she cut first

More info n we can chime in

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Welcome to the den brother. Tell us about your lifestyle first. We'll start there.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Welcome. Lots of people here can and will help.
Have you trained before?
Is weight loss your main goal?

With no other info I would recommnd a new restricted yet maintainable diet coupled with some intro cardio and intro weight training.
If your serious I will happily elaborate.

H

Hashmi

Jun 1, 2018
Losing weight is the most concerned issue of today’s time. People say that gaining weight is the simplest task in this whole world and losing it is just the opposite
Hashmi slim-xl This medicine is a herbal medicine which is made from natural herbs that works efficiently towards losing the unwanted weight in the body.

Mykans

Mykans

Aug 31, 2018
Alright so my problem is that I need to lose weight (mainly my gut and man titties). I want to do it with natural foods but don’t know what’s best to do it with. I’m 6’4” around 330 Lbs. honestly don’t even know where to start.
Count your calories and do sports. Eat more fruits and vegetables and less junk food to lose weight. Do it step by step bcoz i know it's hard to start... You need to believe in yourself, bro.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic