Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Need help with my Back and upper chest...

bodyfx2

bodyfx2

Oct 19, 2010
Hawk - yeah i think i will up my wieght with less reps. thanks for the advice dude.

bodyfx2 - thanks for the article it was a good read and also helped answer some of my questions.

Glad it was helpful!

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
hey robbie, yer man totally agree but my shoulders are quite wide so im good there just wanna widen the lats thats probably my weak spot!

i love the look of a big back, bulky traps and defined upper chest, looks unreal so really wana work on those areas just need some advice on what exercises i should be doing to achieve my goals.

This is my opinion man, your shoulders can never be too wide....ever inch you add to your shoulders is gonna make your waist look an inch smaller! Bodybuilding is all about perception and if you want an awesome V then you need to blast those delts, Bigrobbie is spot on when he says to put a hurtn on your shoulders!

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
that was all a ton of good info right there. you work with this and you become thick

pumpitall

pumpitall

Oct 30, 2010
This is my opinion man, your shoulders can never be too wide....ever inch you add to your shoulders is gonna make your waist look an inch smaller! Bodybuilding is all about perception and if you want an awesome V then you need to blast those delts, Bigrobbie is spot on when he says to put a hurtn on your shoulders!

yep i have taken it ALL in and will be working my delts hard too!!!

thanks for that mate.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic