I am thinking about 500mg of test E twice a week for 12 weeks

20mg a day of SD for the first 4 weeks.

Any thoughts?

Any suggestions for PCT

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
In this forum (AAS Cycle and Discussion) one of our Super Mods - Get Some wrote a great "how to" for first timers... Check it out.

http://www.theironden.com/aas-cycle-discussion/414-first-cycle-all-you-need-know.html

I read that post at least 14 times before I did anything else. Then I asked questions about what this meant and that meant. So make sure you understand it all too.

In it, he lays out how and when to use HCG, what you need on hand for gyno control, and how much clomid/nolva for PCT.

Otherwise, my thoughts are:
250 mg test e 2x per week (hope thats what you meant by 500 twice a week).

Swap out the SD for dbol. IMO the sides for SD are harsher than need be. You'll make awesome gains in the first 4 weeks on dbol at relatively low doses. 30mg per day is good.

Before you start - be damn sure you have everything you need. No 11th hour nonsense.

Good Luck!

hardbody

hardbody

Mar 2, 2011
In this forum (AAS Cycle and Discussion) one of our Super Mods - Get Some wrote a great "how to" for first timers... Check it out.

http://www.theironden.com/aas-cycle-discussion/414-first-cycle-all-you-need-know.html

I read that post at least 14 times before I did anything else. Then I asked questions about what this meant and that meant. So make sure you understand it all too.

In it, he lays out how and when to use HCG, what you need on hand for gyno control, and how much clomid/nolva for PCT.

Otherwise, my thoughts are:
250 mg test e 2x per week (hope thats what you meant by 500 twice a week).

Swap out the SD for dbol. IMO the sides for SD are harsher than need be. You'll make awesome gains in the first 4 weeks on dbol at relatively low doses. 30mg per day is good.

Before you start - be damn sure you have everything you need. No 11th hour nonsense.

Good Luck!

Yes, I meant 250mg injected twice a week. Do you think this is too low of a dose?

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Yes that is a good dose for a first time Test only cycle

Canecorso

Canecorso

Jun 3, 2011
youngstunna is right, this is your first cycle... test only at 500 per week max. this is all you need. save the rest for later.learn your body first and how it takes to the aas. is you diet dialed in?

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Im just curious, how long have you been training and what are your physical stats at this point? I ask because this is your first cycle, I think assessing whether or not you need to be using yet is equally important, ultimately its your call, and you may be ready but I would like to know this before espousing advices on how too.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
AJ beat me to it, but these are very important questions. also how old are you and what does your diet look like?
i also like to see a PCT laid out as part of any cycle...

hardbody

hardbody

Mar 2, 2011
Im just curious, how long have you been training and what are your physical stats at this point? I ask because this is your first cycle, I think assessing whether or not you need to be using yet is equally important, ultimately its your call, and you may be ready but I would like to know this before espousing advices on how too.

This will be my first AAS cycle. I have done 3 cycles of PH/DS.

I have been training on and off for 10 years, I am 40 years old.

Stats: 5'7" 170lbs, diet is 2500-3000 calories per day.

hardbody

hardbody

Mar 2, 2011
AJ beat me to it, but these are very important questions. also how old are you and what does your diet look like?
i also like to see a PCT laid out as part of any cycle...

My diet is 2500-3000 calories per day.

PCT may look something like this:

Weeks 1-4- 40 mg Nolva per day
Weeks 1-4 100mg Clomid per day
Weeks 1-4 1mg Arimidex per day
Week 1- 1500 iu HCG
Week 2- 1500iu HCG
Week 3- 1000 iu HCG

I will have exemestane on hand if needed as well.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
ok cool. to answer your original question, Test E at 500mg EW is the PERFECT first cycle IMO. worked wonders for my first and like previously stated, running Test alone will allow you to learn how your body will react to the base compound for every cycle before you go adding more.
if your goal here is to bulk, then i'd personally add more cals ED. my first cycle i ate 3500-4000 cals ED, 300g protein and gained 25 lbs (of which i kept 15 post PCT). and a Dbol kick start wont hurt as long as you bear in mind that it is just that; a kick start intended to give you more immediate gains (mostly water retention) and strength while you're waiting for the Test to kick in. i like to run an oral at the end of my cycles as well to get over that "hump" when the gains seem to die down, but i wouldnt worry about all that in your first run.
as far as your PCT, you could get a few different opinions on this, but i'll share with you what has worked for me personally. first off, i would run the hCG up until week 1 of PCT and stop there. remember with the Enenthate ester to wait a couple weeks after your last injection of Test before starting PCT drugs. from there i have always run Clomid alone at 50-100mg ED for the first week and then introduced Nolva at 40mg in the second week. so my PCT looks something like this:
week 1: Clomid-100/50/50/50
week 2: Nolva-40/40/20/20
i have never run an AI during PCT either
like i said, this is what has worked for me every time. some guys have used different strategies that have worked for them.
you planning on getting any bloodwork done?

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic