Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Need advice for starting test

R

Rene Descartes

Oct 18, 2022
Hey everyone, thank you all for your responses! I eat a diet high in protein (around 100g daily), low in carbs, and high in unsaturated fats. I lift 6 days a week and see very good results. But then I see the really good results I already get and think to myself, how much better it could be if I took gear.

Could I get prescribed something other than test that would be less risky and still beneficial?

R

Rene Descartes

Oct 18, 2022
Also if it helps, my goal is to increase muscle mass more than gain strength/performance. I already take creatine to help that.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
. . . . I eat a diet high in protein (around 100g daily), low in carbs, and high in unsaturated fats. I lift 6 days a week and see very good results . . . .

Could I get prescribed something other than test that would be less risky and still beneficial?

Also if it helps, my goal is to increase muscle mass more than gain strength/performance. I already take creatine to help that.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
100g of protein would be considered low for any of the possible goals you and other members here share, i.e. increasing muscle mass for cosmetic purposes, strength, performance, or any combination of the 3.

If you see very good results training 6 x week, then "if it ain't broke" might certainly apply. Now, or going forward, at least consider the possibility that "less is more" is also worth a look at this stage of your training career as to avoiding over training.

If risk vs. reward is a concern ... as it should be ... then Test is best. There are many compounds available today, but Test is the natural one our bodies make. Other compounds bring varying advantages and disadvantages, but if the risk/reward ratio is important to you, Test is where beginners should start. Lots of other possibilities if your interest and goals increase later, but leave that until after you've learned more ... "more" about general principles and more about how your body reacts to the new stuff you're putting in there.

Re-read some of the posts above. Some of the most active posters here are in their 40s and 50s. Many would give anything to be where you are right now, at the "youth is wasted on the young" stage. Even Test brings rewards and risks, depending a lot on dosing. Unless a simple blood test reveals your natural testosterone levels are low, you may be rushing things to add more.

Explore other Forums on this board. You will find lots of info on training, diet, hormones, and actual user accounts from people discussing what they wish they had or hadn't done back when they were where you are right now.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic