What's New?

Need a good protein powder

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hey everyone,

I've been using the gaspari Myofusion for the....crap, maybe 2 years, I needs a change, just wondering what everyone else is using, and I'm open to suggestions.

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
i only use true protein isolate. its 110 cal all protein so great for cutting.. if you want more cals add pb.. highly recommend chocolate peanut butter cup flavor :)

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Cytosport 100% isolate....sour apple flavor

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Ive been killing the gaspari too... The only other one that really tastes GREAT to me is the syntha 6 from bsn.... Price makes me sick though, lol...

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I love Syntha 6 by all aspects, but, it's price. Standard gold whey by optimum nutrition is a very good protein powder as well but one of the best out there IMO, is the whey produced by champion nutrition.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I get the EAS from Costco in bulk, cheap as hell.

Why are you even asking? I hear Muscletech can make me look like Cutler in 30 days!

PozzSka

PozzSka

Sep 15, 2010
I use TrueProtein stuff, pretty exclusively, simply because the price is great. Whey Concentrate or Isolate, depending on money and need. Premium flavors are worth the price.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I get the EAS from Costco in bulk, cheap as hell.

Why are you even asking? I hear Muscletech can make me look like Cutler in 30 days!

You're right, I have only tried almost everyone one on the market over the last 12 yrs

Hmm....maybe that's what added on the .5lbs of muscle I gained when I tried the system for 12 months.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Nutrex just released a new protein to compete w/ Myofusion called "Muscle Infusion." Price is about the same as Myo and the taste is on point. I got samps of Van, Choc, and Cookies&Cream.....Cookies and Cream won hands down. Label is really shiny too, prolly match your UnderArmour tank top....:D

D

dropshot001

Sep 15, 2010
i use trueprotein's team skip and ion exchange isolate. the java mocha, chocolate coconut and chocolate peanut butter cup are all awesome

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I ended up going with Gaspari's myofusion again, didn't feel like venturing outside the box just yet.

BSN make a good protein, but I've run out of money to purchase those in sufficient quanities.

Mayo, I'll have to give the nutrex one a shot, I've never gotten into there products as of yet.

Just saw a new company on the market called "MPR" is or has came out with a preworkout product called "pump" Looks interesting. They also have an amino supplement called, imagine that, MPR Amino, I can dig the orgional attitude...lol

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
any Whey Protein is good I use different brands which ever happens too be the cheapest

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic