Members
Latest Member
Hautebusted
What's New?

Need a good laugh?

htu

htu

Jan 15, 2012
ORLANDO -- A former coworker of Orlando shooter Omar Mateen is speaking out following the massacre at Pulse nightclub that left 49 dead, and more than 50 injured.

Margaret Barone was Mateen's supervisor at the GNC in Jensen Beach, Florida, from February 2006 to November 2006.

Barone told CBS News investigative producer Laura Strickler that Mateen was a good employee, and had no conflicts with other employees or customers, but she claimed he had started doing steroids.

Barone said that Mateen left the position at GNC to pursue law enforcement jobs. After he left, Barone said, Mateen started taking steroids and "he blew up" and became "huge."

Barone said during the alleged steroid use Mateen's arms went from 20 inches around to 40 inches around. She said he talked about doing steroids and was "doing too much," and continued to come into the store to buy supplements.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
20 would have been impressive for his size 40 is some mass huggggenesss

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Two takeaways from this:

Margaret Barone is a pathetic loser who saw a huge news story and decided to insert herself into it for those fabled 15 minutes of fame, without even having a clue about the insider info she was sharing with us.

Laura Strickler is an investigative reporter in the sense that this festering boil on my ass is just another bit of good news for me. If the GNC spokesperson wants to defy all logic to gain attention, whatever, there are people like that. But what part of "investigate" didn't Ms Strickler understand before she reported it, and what part of muzzle her and fire the jackass who hired her doesn't CBS understand?

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
The uneducated public shows its true colors once again.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Steroids were responsible for 9/11 and the fall of the Roman Empire.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
So I guess it's true?

Creatine is a gateway drug.

Only mildly off topic, when I was much younger and much swoller... I used to go into gnc and ask for steroids to mess with the clerk. I would go in and wander around until they asked if they could help and then ask for juice. I would wink and nod toward the back room and carry on until they told me to leave and then I would say that (make up name employee) sold to everyone at the gym.

B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
20 would have been impressive for his size 40 is some mass huggggenesss
Two takeaways from this:

Margaret Barone is a pathetic loser who saw a huge news story and decided to insert herself into it for those fabled 15 minutes of fame, without even having a clue about the insider info she was sharing with us.

Laura Strickler is an investigative reporter in the sense that this festering boil on my ass is just another bit of good news for me. If the GNC spokesperson wants to defy all logic to gain attention, whatever, there are people like that. But what part of "investigate" didn't Ms Strickler understand before she reported it, and what part of muzzle her and fire the jackass who hired her doesn't CBS understand?

Hey guys don't hate on these ladies, they still think my dic is 12"

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic