Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Need a base level

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
I think what people are getting at is that you should stick with TRT.

Trt changed my life. You don’t need the health risks of super Physiological levels of testosterone to meet your desired needs.

Cycling shouldn’t be taken lightly and shouldn’t be taken on by anyone who is not dedicated to “this lifestyle” IMO.
Good luck!

Last edited:
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I think what people are getting at is that you should stick with TRT.

Trt changed my life. You don’t need the health risks of super Physiological levels of testosterone to meet your desired needs.

Cycling shouldn’t be taken lightly and shouldn’t be taken on by anyone who is not dedicated to “this lifestyle” IMO.
Good luck!
This. If you are just looking for the overall well being of increased test then TRT is what you are looking for. Running a cycle is much more involved and usually with an end goal and end date involved.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I have learned first hand lifting in a gym causes more injuries. If not now, then later in your life.....

I can gain more health and quality of life from using than getting injured at the gym lifting weights.

I have heard this argument before.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 207
R

revved

Jul 7, 2013
So apparently my cholesterol is very high.

Gotta figure best way to upload this without being blurry..

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Just to clarify: You were NOT taking any hormones/AI/Clomid when these bloods were pulled?

Looks like your HPTA is definitely not doing what it should be.

I’m a little rusty, but looks like you may be able to try to stimulate your body’s natural test production as an alternative to testosterone replacement.

You body isn’t making much testosterone, but it also isn’t sending signals to your testes to produce more.

I think testosterone injections would most likely increase your quality of life.

The only reason to try to restart you body’s natural system is to:

Maintain fertility
Not have to depend on exogenous (shots/cream) testosterone for the rest of your life.

So long as you have access to testosterone, AI’s and bloodwork, we can help you manage your trt process if you cannot find a (competent) doctor willing to monitor you.

Can you post the breakdown of your cholesterol? LDL/HDL?

Thanks.

Last edited:
R

revved

Jul 7, 2013
Just to clarify: You were NOT taking any hormones/AI/Clomid when these bloods were pulled?

Can you post the breakdown of your cholesterol? LDL/HDL?

Thanks.

Thanks for the response. To clarify I was NOT taking anything.

Attached are the cholesterol breakdowns.

07642C1B-2CD6-40E6-9A91-3F4D0921DDAB.jpeg

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Thanks for the response. To clarify I was NOT taking anything.

Attached are the cholesterol breakdowns.

View attachment 10120

Your LDL is quite high but I wouldn’t let that deter you from optimizing your test levels now rather than waiting until those numbers are better.

IME cholesterol is mostly genetics. Some people just have high cholesterol. Do you know what previous years/decades levels were?

IME try levels of testosterone have not significantly impacted my cholesterol levels (but don’t ask about getting bloods pulled on tren) ;)

R

Revvd1

Nov 11, 2019
Ok so I can get Sustanon 250 and Nolvadex

I think I’ll run a 6 month cycle once more and wait for TRT until my natty levels are sub 200.

Can I get some advice on a cycle? I’ve done cypionate and enth, is Sustanon much different?

Am I looking at 2 a week injects? 500mg/week or 250? 300?

Thanks

*or* should I just stick with a TRT ? of 250-300/week?

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Your blood tells me you are recently off jewce.

R

Revvd1

Nov 11, 2019
Your blood tells me you are recently off jewce.
What on the bloods make you think that?

Last time I cycled was 4 or 5 years ago. I was prescribed the T gel 1 or 2 years ago as I blood test at 200s.

Before ever running juice I tested at 400s @ 23 yrs old. 300 @ 27 yrs old. 200s @ 32 yrs old.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic