Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

NavyChief, Gates Agrees With You on Going Nuclear!!!

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Damn, yeah that’s a lot. Some people do some weird crap. She died super young, insane.

So long story short, I have a business test to take to continue in my masters program, and Accounting is a major part. there are other parts of this test to, but this accounting crap, it’s got to be the worst part.
Let me clarify for you, not gotta be, but absolutely is the worst fukkin part. Accounting classes sucked ass. I say that and was married to one for 25 yrs. Both were a pain in my ass.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
No sir. I am traveling mucho mucho and have zero time for TV let alone these morons trying to ask Iran where they really got the uranium and then watch Iran lie in response, "what uranium?". Then its all over and never fukking goes anywhere.

That was the pre-cap to the re-cap of whats to come.

See, saved you some time too. :)

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
No sir. I am traveling mucho mucho and have zero time for TV let alone these morons trying to ask Iran where they really got the uranium and then watch Iran lie in response, "what uranium?". Then its all over and never fukking goes anywhere.

That was the pre-cap to the re-cap of whats to come.

See, saved you some time too. :)

No Iran talk...It's on fusion.....Bunch of different countries trying to zero in on it...They are claiming 2050 will be the year...I believe one of em is claiming that they are getting a "net" gain, just not enough for commercial application....

Anyhoo, enjoy your travel time, my friend!.....I'll pray u don't get hijacked!......Peace!...:)

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
NC, take a look see at this article....It's claiming that nuclear testing (bombs) done in the 50's/60's is showing up in our foods...Isotopes are being found in honey (cesium 137)....

This is one of the many concerns about going nuclear for me?....What's your take, brah?

"In time, however, scientists have learned that US nuclear bomb tests had devastating human and ecological consequences. From an environmental point of view, the Nevada Test Site and the Bikini, Enewetak, Moruroa, and Fangataufa atolls remain critically contaminated. Also, radioactive fallout from atomic bomb testing moved through atmospheric, terrestrial, and marine environments and, in the process, entered the global food chain."

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
This vid makes some good points....It brought to my attention the possibility of "an act of terrorism, failed diplomacy, or a simple accident"....We as a collective whole should really be looking at this issue with real conviction....With ALL the nuclear activity going on and the push for nuclear dominance, it presents a scary future scenario!!!!!.....If u have the time (hour and 28mins),take a look-see at what could be a future catastrophe for most if not all of humanityl!!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic