Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Nautilus Glute Drive Machine

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Anyone seen this or given it a try? It just came out in a little over a year ago. I talked my boss into buying one for the gym at the college I work at. I believe it runs about $2200 and can also be used with bands.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Have not seen this machine. Been in and out of gyms for YEARS and only just began seeing a non-machine version of this performed in my current gym in the last 2? yrs. Only seen a few women doing it so far ... they lay on the floor under a bar with a pair of 45s over a padded pelvic area and do that bridging motion. Awkward as hell getting in and out of position, but I guess it's an option. The women I've seen have all been young and not StrongWoman appearing
Got me wondering if they're track+field athletes maybe, and learning this in school?

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Have not seen this machine. Been in and out of gyms for YEARS and only just began seeing a non-machine version of this performed in my current gym in the last 2? yrs. Only seen a few women doing it so far ... they lay on the floor under a bar with a pair of 45s over a padded pelvic area and do that bridging motion. Awkward as hell getting in and out of position, but I guess it's an option. The women I've seen have all been young and not StrongWoman appearing
Got me wondering if they're track+field athletes maybe, and learning this in school?

The Hip thrust has been pretty big here in Houston for the past 3-4 years. For some reason the women seem to only be interested in training the hip complex. Not so popular with the guys at all. It will be good to get them a machine to do this so they don't have to tie up bars and the benches.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic