Kiddorism
What's New?

Natural vs. Juicing with Rich Piana

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
This video made me laugh...

Certainly has some legit points in this IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Oh, that's some irrefutable logic right there.

nutnless220

nutnless220

Apr 13, 2012
Gotta love Rich. He always tells it like it is.
And he has 22 in arms.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
Rich Piana's ongoing car analogy reeks of personal insecurity due to his decade old savage title bentley.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
He seems to be "on" something these days some sort of Rec drugs he seems weirder than usual to me.
But his statement is accurate.

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
He makes me laugh. Simple approach to a question we have talked about for years really. I say natty
can compete where ever they wish. Just dont bitch about placing. User must stay the hell out of natty shows. End of story.

C

CT21

Nov 16, 2012
He seems to be "on" something these days some sort of Rec drugs he seems weirder than usual to me.
But his statement is accurate.

I think he's just been in the game so long, having dodged the steroid questions like a lot of other guys in the industry, hearing the snooty comments "well he looks like that because he's on 6g of gear" and this and that and he's TIRED of it. Finailly just doesn't DOESNT GIVE A **** what anybody ''thinks'' he does to look that way. Especially having a youtube channel there are probably tons of douche bags challenging some of the ideas he talks about in his videos, commenting on then its only cuz he ''juices'' or ''nattys'' cant do that, blah blah blah

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic