Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Natural relaxing supplements

S

sniper33

Sep 19, 2010
Just hit week 5 of tren and i getting extremely amped/spacey all day. I have been using benadryl and a small glass of red wine to help calm myslef down each night but i was wondering if anyone has anyone other suggestions for things that have worked for them that dosent require perscription meds?

D

dimatt1987

Jul 11, 2012
Try 5-HTP (natural amino acid 5-Hyproxythypthan). 100mg

Cyber2Knight

Cyber2Knight

Aug 20, 2012
I agree with the 5-HTP also try GABA or Gabatropin. Camomile tea with mint also has a calming effect.

Hope this helps.

C2K

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I would bet you are probably a first time tren user, it comes with the product you are using. Up your test, and try using Melatonin at night with Valerian Root extract. Nothing is proven to work, you might have to cut your tren dosage back too. But play with it

T

T17ray

Sep 4, 2012
Use melatonin and GABA together and add some BCAA

S

sartac

May 12, 2012
Kava tea or any number of other teas. But especially kava.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Gaba tryptophan, and some prami help with the tren insomnia...

Or you sorta get used to it. Kinda sucks.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Try 5-HTP (natural amino acid 5-Hyproxythypthan). 100mg

I agree with the 5-HTP also try GABA or Gabatropin. Camomile tea with mint also has a calming effect.

Hope this helps.

C2K
Just have to be careful with the 5HTP as it is contraindicated with antidepressant medication.

You could also look at:

Magnesium
Withania
L-Theanine
Melatonin

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
GABA, animal pack PM, clamez i think they are called. benadryl, advil PM. dont take pre- workout to late at night.

I

Ironwilliam

Nov 30, 2012
Old thread but try Sleepwalker by red dawn it has b12 and GABA

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Just hit week 5 of tren and i getting extremely amped/spacey all day. I have been using benadryl and a small glass of red wine to help calm myslef down each night but i was wondering if anyone has anyone other suggestions for things that have worked for them that dosent require perscription meds?

Wow, old thread. Personally I was never able to beat tren at night. My opinion is to switch compounds.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Wow, old thread. Personally I was never able to beat tren at night. My opinion is to switch compounds.

Either switch or ive seen good things with daily ace injects or higher dosed tren over test , to keep sides down

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic