Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Natural Body Building Article

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I believe that a natural bodybuilder either will or will not respond well to resistance training. It is almost 100% genetic and work ethic has little to do with the end result. It is a nice fairy tale to say that one can push them selves psychologically past previous boundaries and that working harder will pay off. The truth? You gave certain genetic potential and only the capacity to recover from so much exercise. The man who gives 90% will look pretty much the same as the guy who strives to hit 101% after a couple of years training.

reloader77724

reloader77724

Feb 5, 2015
I believe that a natural bodybuilder either will or will not respond well to resistance training. It is almost 100% genetic and work ethic has little to do with the end result. It is a nice fairy tale to say that one can push them selves psychologically past previous boundaries and that working harder will pay off. The truth? You gave certain genetic potential and only the capacity to recover from so much exercise. The man who gives 90% will look pretty much the same as the guy who strives to hit 101% after a couple of years training.

I'll agree with that. There is only so much a human body can do then you must dify all odds by taking the next step. Which some are not ready for. I include myself in that realm. But I do think it's important for people to understand that without pharmacological help, your "natural" body can only progress so much based upon genetics and cultural lifestyle.

But anyways, I thought it would be interesting to share this with the rest of y'all.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic