Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Nasser El Sonbaty Dead

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Can anyone confirm the rumor that Nasser El Sonbaty is dead?

grayclaws

grayclaws

Aug 23, 2011
Nasser El Sonbaty

His Facebook feed posted his death this morning than removed it a couple hours later. When emailing his site, his assistant "Pete" responded that he was hit by a milk truck? I don't know what to believe.

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
His Facebook feed posted his death this morning than removed it a couple hours later. When emailing his site, his assistant "Pete" responded that he was hit by a milk truck? I don't know what to believe.

WTF?? A milk truck?

R

regular

MuscleHead
May 31, 2012
70607922432864149220.png

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/news/breakingnews/5438-nasser-al-sonbaty-1965-2013.html

There's a thread on getbig where guys are claiming several pros have confirmed his death.

victorrichards

victorrichards

Nov 26, 2010
Nasser was a bad ass !!!RIP

Nasser on Kovaks

The other nasty story is that once a guy - who I know and who told me about this - went up to see Greg into his Atlanta, GA hotel room to give him some "medical items". At the time Greg was without his wife because they had one of their usual conflicts.

Still, it is very unusual that he had travelled without her, as she normally went with him everywhere. Anyways, the so-called "medicine man" had to use the bathroom but Greg strongly prohibited the guy from going in there.

But the guy went in there nevertheless and there was this awful penetrating odor. He discovered multiple - obviously used - towels covered with long brown skid marks. Kovacs had been using the now stinky towels as a toilet paper replacement because he could not reach his rear end by himself. So he used the towels by holding each end with one hand and rubbing himself/pulling the towels back and forth between his legs.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson329.htm

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133148943&page=1

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
Yes Lee posted about him on facebook.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
He was travelling to Egypt as he has family and friends and was also meeting up with his parents who he had bought a house.if true it's a very sad lose.i know Nasser wasn't liked by many as he was out spoken but I can say that 97 and 98 he should have been crowned mr o.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
It's pretty well confirmed now that he has passed away.

One of the sports original 'mass monsters', RIP Nasser.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Yup, it's all over now and confirmed.

Wasn't a fan nor do I give a shit about him, but his stories about the dirty laundry of bodybuilding was interesting.

winnivee

winnivee

MuscleHead
Dec 20, 2010
Nasser El Sonbaty

Net him once when he came to guest pose at a show in my town. He was a dick, rude to anyone who talked to him, and not very thankful for what all we provided for him! I still would not wish death upon anyone.. Hate to hear the loss specially for his family. May he rest in peace.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic