Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

NASCAR Daytona 500

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
“The Daytona 500 is the iconic 500-mile NASCAR Cup Series season-opener held annually at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida. Considered the most prestigious and important race in NASCAR”

2:30pm ET. on Fox today

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Stopped watching Nascar a while ago, used to be a big fan but their wokeness drove me away.
Is it racist that Bubba didn't win?

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Same as LK. I grew up with a driver who has won the 500 and Championship, and had watched it since I was a little kid from 1980, and when it used to be the Winston Cup series. Growing up, my 2 favorites were Earnhardt and Waltrip...liked others, but those 2 were my favorites. After Sr. I tried liking Jr. and my buddy, but lost interest when every race would end with an accident, or caution. The 500 is awesome, but I just can't stand NASCAR anymore these days. Once my friend retires, i'm out, seems like a bunch of young punks these days, kind of like crybaby soccer players if you even touch them and they fall and start fake crying they are hurt.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Yeah I noticed that starting a couple years ago about the wokeness, but what I do now is record the race and just watch the race. when there’s a caution I forward through that so I strictly just watch the race. none of the pre-or post-race bullshit. that stuff kind of boring to me anyway. I do agree the wokeness is killing sports.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I tried watching the Daytona yesterday for a little but quickly lost interest

Seems like a lot of rookies have won that race over the years

The stands did not look full yet either which kinda surprised me being in Florida

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Cale Yarborough was my favorite as a kid.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I’ve never gotten into NASCAR nor do I get what all the hype is about.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic