Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

NapsGear is a scammer

J

jackdaniels23

May 30, 2018
totally disagree, heard nothing but crap about naps gear, outlaw has some very shady sponsors as well.

I totally agree, i know multiple people that have had orders seized and they take super long to get things to the US, and they are only moderatly helpful when it comes to getting you product if your stuff has been seized. Its a junky place to buy from to me considering that the mark up on the items is like 1000 percent

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Damn, ppl are still ordering from Naps?? lol

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I am always amazed at this myself. Uncle Z too. I guess when enough boards are willing to accept money and delete the negative reviews, this is what happens.

Time to start going after these boards ran by greedy shitbags imo

How do you propose this??

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
I am always amazed at this myself. Uncle Z too. I guess when enough boards are willing to accept money and delete the negative reviews, this is what happens.

Time to start going after these boards ran by greedy shitbags imo
Didn't Uncle Z go by another name for awhile, or use both names at the same time ? It was Sterile Labs or something like that.

I remember when Naps was brewing AXIO products for Genzzl around 2008 and they were crap. Too much BA content and overall pip. This hurt Axio for awhile until they found a new brewer.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Dammn..take a lil time off, come back and wtf..Naps is a scammer!!!?? Whats next FLBB going bad ;)

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Didn't Uncle Z go by another name for awhile, or use both names at the same time ? It was Sterile Labs or something like that.

I remember when Naps was brewing AXIO products for Genzzl around 2008 and they were crap. Too much BA content and overall pip. This hurt Axio for awhile until they found a new brewer.
Uncle Z was also operating under the name PSL which stops for something I can't recall. Purity source labs maybe...

Reactions: ceo
Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
My friend spoke to the naps website and they said they’re doing fine domestically as well , has anyone used them to confirm?
The list he carries is So good :(

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic