Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

NapsGear is a scammer

BiggerSwole

BiggerSwole

Apr 11, 2014
This is the first bb forum ive signed up for...im really not sure if anybody really had any real info. None of my pals use forums...or are signed up on them. Im sick....and i mean sick and f***ng tired of going to my local "juiceball" friend...whos really not my friend....and paying him so much god damn of my hard earned and very limited money for gear, that looks like he gets it online somewhere. In my experiences, gear, is like a big secret, and nobody tells anybody where to get it legit without getting something for themselves. My issue now...I was gonna use puritysourcelabs, but i found a thread that destroys them...so i found napsgear...and im looking for the destruction thread....please, for ****s sake, can SOMEBODY tell me something? Help a dude out...

I dunno where all the scam talk comes from for. I've been using them for over 2 years now and have not had any serious issues. The only thing bad about them is that shipping can sometimes take forever, but the products are definitely legit and give results.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I dunno where all the scam talk comes from for. I've been using them for over 2 years now and have not had any serious issues. The only thing bad about them is that shipping can sometimes take forever, but the products are definitely legit and give results.

I think it comes from all the scamming. 9 months for a pack if you are sorta lucky. That's unacceptable.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Never used naps but his rep has always been spotty. Where there is smoke.......

BiggerSwole

BiggerSwole

Apr 11, 2014
I think it comes from all the scamming. 9 months for a pack if you are sorta lucky. That's unacceptable.

Never used naps but his rep has always been spotty. Where there is smoke.......

You all have a very valid point there. I never experienced any of this though, so I might just be one of the 'lucky' or 'favored' ones I guess. Worst I've had was an order taking what seemed like forever, and once an order missing a few things, but it was re-sent free of charge and shipped swiftly so I always had to commend them. Sucks for those whom are having issues though. If there is an issue that is causing such problems, then the owner should just come out and say that he's having an issue rather than leave customers in the dark wondering wtf is going on.

BiggerSwole

BiggerSwole

Apr 11, 2014
n.gif

I dunno, but shipping is getting ridiculous. Been almost a month on this last order and it seems to be taking longer and longer each order. :-(

Don't get me wrong, quality is always superb, but the time it takes to get it is becoming longer than I am able to deem even partially acceptable. I'm not even talking about the delivery, I'm just talking about the initial shipment. smh.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
some time after I last posted in here naps sent out a batch of black, used motor oil looking, GP tren E. When customers complained naps and their reps told customers it was good, and to go ahead and pin it. This stuff was staining the glass vials, nobody in their right mind would inject that. I'm sure some of you have seen the pics. If not I can find them and post them here.

Everyone I know of that got it refused to inject it. Naps finally said they would send out replacements. Last I knew of, one guy still hadn't received his replacement. That was 4 months later. I haven't checked back with him in a couple months or so, but if he still had not gotten a promised replacement after 4 months I doubt he ever got it.

That puts naps at the bottom of my trusted list for sure.

ajkolb

ajkolb

TID Lady Member
Aug 22, 2012
Please read the rules

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jon cole

Mar 7, 2014
Napgear is a selective scammer.

A friend of mine placed an order, send money with wu, the receiver took the money, napgear say they didn't get paid , the wu account of the receiver suddenly closed, and they cancelled the order - period.

No refund no discussion - nothing - order cancelled.

Last edited:
J

jon cole

Mar 7, 2014
i also made a comment about my disapointment on "eroid" and they banned me and erased my comment.

P

pumpingiron22

Mar 2, 2014
Its a hit or miss mostly a miss not worth it..

J

jackdaniels23

May 30, 2018
Fellas, just be aware napsgear is a well known scammer. I tried my best to do as much checking up on them before I sent them money for my first cycle and I ended up with nothing, thats right I got scammed. I ordered several things 3 months back totalling about $300 and now everytime I ask where my gear is napsgear just make excuses, they either say its in the post office, then they will say they will provide a tracking number soon and when I ask them for a tracking number weeks later they say they don't provide tracking numbers anymore however I should get my products soon. After 2 months they even admitted that they had made a mistake and had not sent my products so I asked for a refund and sure enough they replied they dont do refunds. Naps gear website might look legit and at first they do answer emails fast but when asked to send the products that I had paid for they then start to get aggressive and just plain nasty about it.

I have now lost my money, be sure that you do not and stay far away from naps. He is on many fours such as professional muscle, outlaw muscle and several others. I’ve heard naps has been selectively scamming forums members for years.

I'm not going to go on and on about this but I wanted to let anybody know who would listen that naps is not the best source if you are interested in good service. I also thought this board would be the best place to post this as I know the post will not be deleted by mods on the take like other places where naps sources.

Ya i had a similar issue but my order was like a grand and it happened to get seized twice so they told me that i was out of luck because that is what their terms and policy states. I have since used Tor and it is way faster and like a 100 percent guarentee becasue your money sits in escrow until you claim that you received your items

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic