Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

NapsGear is a scammer

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
^^^ Man they're full of shit. No excuse, none... To get your gear fuckin' 6 months later. What a bunch of cunts they are.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
^^^ Man they're full of shit. No excuse, none... To get your gear fuckin' 6 months later. What a bunch of cunts they are.
They should have shut down when they got behind. Half their packs were getting caught in customs and those reships were compounding with the more orders coming in. It isn't hard to see how they ended up taking 6 months to deliver a pack.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
They should have shut down when they got behind. Half their packs were getting caught in customs and those reships were compounding with the more orders coming in. It isn't hard to see how they ended up taking 6 months to deliver a pack.

This, they way they proceed is just a total lack of respect. If after say 2 maybe3 3 weeks you can't deliver, refund the guy. At least your name wont' be total shit after...

muay thai

muay thai

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2012
i hate to say he was a personal friend of mine but he is very selective in his service to everyone else , Do you think he cares"? Because he dosnt. The guy is set for life. He does not care. Reviews arent shit in terms of damaging revenue income when you are on his or ALINS/EK level . Naps went wacko after justin weinstein sent interpol after him , hes on the run you know since BD got popped , his name is wanted on the interpol fugitive list

Last edited:
A

Abandoned

Jun 22, 2012
Im glad I never ran across these fucks,my gear is at my house in 3 days and top of the line.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
meh, I've always had good service. One time took 6 months, but I got my shit. And I wasn't alone. Everyone else was waiting too. That was like a year ago I think.

They had issues with customs in that country, and needing to pay off more people with more money (more than they were already paying). Packs got held for ransom and when they paid the higher ransom, the bar was raised again...and they had to pay again. But everybody i know of got their shit. Believe it or not, yes sometimes things really are out of the source's control.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010

and they did shut down for several months by the way...

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
and they did shut down for several months by the way...
I know they did. 6 months after the issue arose.

If they shut down in the first month that they couldn't get a pack through this shit would not have been a huge problem.

Waiting 6 months until you can't keep up deleting the 20 "still no pack" threads a day doesn't count to me.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I know they did. 6 months after the issue arose.

If they shut down in the first month that they couldn't get a pack through this shit would not have been a huge problem.

Waiting 6 months until you can't keep up deleting the 20 "still no pack" threads a day doesn't count to me.

nah, it wasn't 6 months after. They actually opened back up before everyone got their packs though. I saw a lot of those threads stay up on various boards too. They didn't hide from it man, they eventually made it right. To their credit, they were told things would start moving and be OK. They made the mistake of passing that on to customers but the people they paid off decided they could get even more money (and they did). Naps didn't really make out like bandits. They paid off crooked officials, lost tons of packs and had to reship those, all while losing customers not only by shutting down and not taking orders, but by the hundreds or thousands of negative threads. They're still hurting from that. Tons of customers went elsewhere and found new favorite sources. Maybe now that Z is busted naps will pick back up somewhat.

Hard to control greedy officials in corrupt third world countries. They tell you something, you pass that on, they change their mind and you look like a liar or a thief. And of course everyone blames you and flips out on the boards.

I've had similar situations happen with other sources over the last 10+ years too. People now just publicly freak out about things a lot more than in years past.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Jeez, are we still going on with this? Everything is fine, and has been for awhile. If you dont like his service or products, its simple, go elsewhere! He never had the intentions of screwing over anyone. The shipping issue, was outta his control. And to my knowledge, everyone has been taken care of. And if you havent, I suggest you get with one of the reps at JM or Outlaw.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
nah, it wasn't 6 months after. They actually opened back up before everyone got their packs though. I saw a lot of those threads stay up on various boards too. They didn't hide from it man, they eventually made it right. To their credit, they were told things would start moving and be OK. They made the mistake of passing that on to customers but the people they paid off decided they could get even more money (and they did). Naps didn't really make out like bandits. They paid off crooked officials, lost tons of packs and had to reship those, all while losing customers not only by shutting down and not taking orders, but by the hundreds or thousands of negative threads. They're still hurting from that. Tons of customers went elsewhere and found new favorite sources. Maybe now that Z is busted naps will pick back up somewhat.

Hard to control greedy officials in corrupt third world countries. They tell you something, you pass that on, they change their mind and you look like a liar or a thief. And of course everyone blames you and flips out on the boards.

I've had similar situations happen with other sources over the last 10+ years too. People now just publicly freak out about things a lot more than in years past.
I was there. Shipping issues had started in December. They stayed open through spring.

I don't think they were scamming anyone. Just being irresponsible.

That also wasn't the first time they had that issue. Seems it happens every year or 2.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
meh, I've always had good service. One time took 6 months, but I got my shit. And I wasn't alone. Everyone else was waiting too. That was like a year ago I think.

They had issues with customs in that country, and needing to pay off more people with more money (more than they were already paying). Packs got held for ransom and when they paid the higher ransom, the bar was raised again...and they had to pay again. But everybody i know of got their shit. Believe it or not, yes sometimes things really are out of the source's control.

if i was a source and i had to face problems like that it wouldnt be worth it...dw

Reactions: ceo
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic