Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

NapsGear is a scammer

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I know you're a smart guy, but to defend them for having too many orders is just not good enough for me. They could at least warn the people buying that things may be slow, and as mentioned... A year slow! Now, would you order from guys if the situation was as such? Think not, these guys are bad news, they take forever and sell bunk stuff!

I haven't been on a board that has them as a sponsor in a long time. So maybe I'm going by outdated info, I don't know how they are now. I know from my OLM days they seemed fine. I used them once and it was fine for me.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I think just about everyone but you knows why he's always late IF he delivers....IT ain't no big secret..Good people STOP BIZ if they're havin ''issues;; not keep takin peoples $$ Always strange when ''bumps'' have very similar join dates and 1 or 2 posts.. Whatever..you're right it's not my problem cause I would never use him.. You should have came forward in the beginning as his rep....you would of got more RESPECT. To be honest I don't see him anywhere else being hyped besides yours n 1 other well known ''site''

I could care less if you respect me or not..

Italianmucle has been saying this same shit for months. Apparently he is the only one who is "in the know". So, please enlighten us old wise one. What is the cause of all these problems and why do they keep taking money if they can't deliver the goods?

Now, I'm willing to bet you come back with some bullshit answer about hoe you can't say anything.

Sit and wait like everyone else, thanks! :) Hows that for a bullshit answer?

He is mod on a board who's only purpose is to push for Naps. So yes, he will do or say ANYTHING to protect them. Check the forums,every time the name Naps comes up he is right their in the blink of an eye to defend them...lol

Funny you claim im always defending him, yet you always have to chime in on every single naps post on every forum, and bitch and complain about about him. :rolleyes:

Im done speaking about it, have a nice day..

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I think the real thing is that if you can get it somewhere else you should.

Naps is slow but will always come through.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Napsgear has never scammed anyone. There have been major delays over the last year, and this was completely out of his control. This has been explained dozens of times. If you have a concern, I would advice you to visit JuicedMuscle or Outlaw, and post your concern respectfully, and it will be addressed by one of the reps. Its funny, everyone that complains they were scammed, once they receive, they dont say anything even if they did get something. This not only goes with Naps, but with alot of sponsors out there.

There isnt anything shady going on with him. There are/were shipping delays, end of story. If you and your buddy think he is so shady, why do you continue to use him?

AHAAAHAAH address your concern on OLM? It will just get deleted. I post questions all the time that get deleted. For ex: Flora, you only carry pharma grade gear you say? Where is diamond pharma from, when did tren become pharmaceutical medication, and why is it 3x higher than any other brand of tren on here. I got a pm demanding i delete my comment. I told her fuck off. Then D-bag Admin jon deleted it. You cant post shit on that board its a fucking joke. No one cares if you get scammed, all he cares is he gets his montly rent check.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Besides NAPS.....If u like IM or not...Hes been deep inside the loop for a long time now....He knows more then Most will ever know.He is well repected by many mods within this cmmuinty and VIP members for that matter...If any of u think hes palys that game like he knows it all...Well,he knows more then most....Now if u think im defending IM im not...I dont need to because his rep specks louder then words....U may have your oppions and that is fine but when it comes down to credibility he's got u beat by a long shot.....Nothing u can do or say will change that fact....deadweight

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Comes down to integrity...I 've heard guys say some stuff is good other stuff is garbage...some never get their gear.. some have to wait 4 months and it's wrong or crap....to me 5 months is never getting your gear! If I was running a board and a ''advertiser'' was doing this...why would i allow him on..unless i had a $$$ interest.. like i said..most ''in the know'' people stay away from this guy ...it's noobs that get pooched...and that seems to be ok with some people ..

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I wouldn't call napsgear scammers because in time they do come through but I would never reccomend them to anyone that matters. For what its worth I'll share my experience with naps and GP products.

Customer service and TA are not good at all.

Dbol- legit
Letro- legit
Adex- legit
Winny- Bunk
T3- Bunk
Clen- legit

ruxinsnuts

ruxinsnuts

Jan 24, 2012
I know napsgear is a sponsor over on ology and if you so much as say anything bad about them the mods jump down your throat. Waiting 3-4 months for product seems a little excessive. Better to just go domestic.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
lol. Napsgear isn't a scammer. They had delays because of customs in their country. They paid some people off and thought things would move and they did (for about a week), then they had to pay some different people off. It gets more complicated than that but that's all that needs to be said. They had orders take up to 6 months or more (I know for a fact, unfortunately) but everything eventually got delivered.

Yes, naps seems to have a significant issue every 12-18 months or so, with the last couple being the worst I can remember. But they always come through.

As for Balkan, I don't remember a time I've ever seen a naps rep actually recommend Balkan products. I think them carrying Balkan is more of a business agreement than a belief in the product. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
what i do is make a small purchase first, i never dive head first into sending anything over a 100 bucks, if they come through, i will(did) usually make larger purchases through the source.if they have a minimum, i dont order, cash is king, a sell is a sell, why put a minimum? my small purchase is a pain in the ass for you? go fuck yourself then....imo.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
what i do is make a small purchase first, i never dive head first into sending anything over a 100 bucks, if they come through, i will(did) usually make larger purchases through the source.if they have a minimum, i dont order, cash is king, a sell is a sell, why put a minimum? my small purchase is a pain in the ass for you? go fuck yourself then....imo.
A lot of good sources have a minimum order. I wouldn't take the risk of mailing this stuff for one vial of test.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
A lot of good sources have a minimum order. I wouldn't take the risk of mailing this stuff for one vial of test.

well, are you saying a 5 vial shipment is actually worth getting busted over 1 vial? i understand what you are saying, but 100 bucks is 100 bucks,my sources never put a minimum, not good business...remember ret domestic? 500 dollar min? liked what he had to offer, couldnt afford his minimum.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic